Chapter 20: Wedding...s?

Lauryn's POV:

Today is Joshua's wedding and he keeps calling me. "If I show up to your wedding with dark circles, I'm fighting you" I scold him on the phone. He apologizes and says that he is freaking out. I sigh then put him on speaker. "You can be a douche but you have sweet moments too. Just channel that side and you'll be fine. Syb must be really into you if she's willing to marry you and have your kid" he starts cracking up and asked how I knew that she was pregnant. I text Melo that our assumptions were right while I continue to comfort him. I ask him how far along she is and then frown at his answer. "I have to go Josh. I'll see you later... hopefully at the wedding," I say and he asked what I mean. I hang up and call Austin into the room. He beams at me but I don't return it. "I know you can fight but can you break up fights?" I genuinely ask him. He asked what is going on. "Josh told me that Sybine is pregnant. The problem is how far along she is. I don't want to be right but I don't think that's his baby" I explain still scowling. Joshua isn't the nicest person but no one deserves that. Austin pulls me in and looks into my eyes. "You shouldn't say anything until you know for sure. I know it is eating you up inside but you don't want to be a whistle-blower with false information. Been there and it sucks" I nod agreeing. He also tells me not to tell Melo and I laugh. "She would tell whether it is true or not, I'm good" I flip my hair and then start getting ready. I look at us in the mirror and smile proudly.

Austin:

Lauryn:

Lauryn:

"Jamen hooked us up

"Jamen hooked us up. It almost looks like our wedding day. Should I even be looking at you right now?" He covers his eyes and I smile. "Who knows? It could be our wedding day" I joke but he looks at me like I'm serious. I clarify that I am joking and he shrugs. "I would marry you right now if you said so, girl" I look at him shocked and he smirks heading downstairs. "Mamiiii!" Melo says fanning herself. I squeal at her and Katerina looking fabulous as well.

Melo: