💫Chapter Twenty-one: SANDS OF TIME 💫

Word Count: 1599

Wow. The power of having clout.

Ace Race - 46%
Bingo But Fast - 20%
Rocket Spleef - 30%
Sands of Time - 4%

"Look at that, that's just a showcase of our clout." Tommy smirked, satisfied.

"Techno be jealous right now." I laughed.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Clout for the clout god." I stated, copying the famous Technoblade line.

"Pft- Clout! Ugh he would be so mad that you stole his line-" Wilbur groaned jokingly, as the said man, from the background, panned slowly to us. We slowly panned to him too. "I swear to god that man isn't even in our VC."

"Who said?" A monotone voice asked from the call.

"AH-" The three of us screamed at once.

"So you think you have the most clout, (Y/N)?" The man asked, still monotone.

"I-" Well it's no time to be shy now, "Yes, I do think so."

"Well, I challenge you to a clout war."

"Wait what-"

"Whoever is higher on the personal ranks, in the end, gets all the clout."

"How are we going to do that?"

"I need help- wait a second." Techno muttered, clicking his keyboard.

Technoblade: Dream join Pink Parrot's VC

"Hello." A voice said, joining the VC. "What's up?"

"Hi Dream, you have clout, correct?" Techno asked the man, who seemed confused.

"Y-yes, I would say so."

"Me and (Y/N), we're having a clout wa-"

"A CLOUT WAR- WHat in the name of-"

"Bruh- Let me finish, anyways, we're having a clout war, and we're trying to decide what the winner gets, as a person of high clout, what would you suggest, Dream?"

"Alright alright, how about this, whoever wins, gets to be a hunter in the next Speedrunner v.s. hunter episode?" Dream suggested, "is that enough clout for you?"

"That is a lot of clout..." Techno considered.

"Wait wait wait," I interrupted, "we're actually doing this shit?"

"Yes, yes we are." Techno nodded.

"No no, you're kidding."

"It's the only way to get back at you for winning both Skyblockle and Battle Box."

"Seriously, that is what this is all about?" Dream wheezed.

"Yes." Techno said back, very seriously.

"I have to agree with Dream for once, this is ridiculous." I nodded.

"Aw dang it, I wanted to see either Techno or (Y/N) as a hunter..." Wilbur sighed, edging us on.

"Yeah yeah! Do it, (Y/N)! What do you have to lose?" Tubbo agreed, jumping.

"Do it, you pussy." Tommy smirked.

"Uh- uh- Fine! Fine, I'll do it!" I sighed, looking to Dream.

"Alright then... I will be letting either one of you be the hunter of the next Speedrunner vs Hunter episode, depending on who's higher on the personal leader board. Is that correct?"