❇️Chapter Twenty-Six❇️

Word Count: 2397 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V. July 10th

"HURRY YOUR ASS UP (Y/N)" Tommy screamed from Tubbo's room, while I bolted out of mine, with my suitcase, and backpack. 

"I'M COMING DOWN DON'T WORRY, ASSHOLE-" I screeched back, almost falling down the stairs. 

"Okay! Okay! Let's go, slowpoke."

"You son of a bit-"

"YOU TWO STOP ARGUING- LET'S GO! WILBUR IS WAITING FOR US-" Tubbo screamed from the first floor. "I SWEAR YOU TWO ARE LIKE AN OLD MARRIED COUPLE"

"OH SHUT UP" The two of us screamed down to Tubbo together at once.

"Is the video up?" Tommy turned to me as he grabbed the suit case from me.

"You really don't have to-" He gave me a glare and kept walking with the suit case, I sighed. "Thanks... and yeah, it's up. I'll show you in the car."

"Cool cool." He nodded. 

"Wilbur I swear to god they are the loudest fucks I've ever met." Tubbo complained to Wilbur. 

"Oh Tubbo, you have been in the house with all four of us together, right?"

"No."

"Yes."

"Wilbur no."

"Wilbur yes."

"Fucking hell" Tubbo turned to face us. "Is the video up then?

"Yes yes, I made sure it was up."

"What video?" Wilbur asked. 

"The one- does he even know the existence of L'Mbee?" Tommy asked us.

"I dunno," We looked to Wilbur.

"I do."

"Ah. It's a vlog." I informed. 

"Oh really?"

"Yeah," I nodded as I put the backpack in the back trunk. "When are we heading to the airport, by the way?"

"There's going to be people arriving all day, and so we're just going to put the things in the house, then we're going to basically vibe at the airport the entire day." Wilbur shooed us into the van. Which had a lot of seats. "George is going to meet us at the airport with his rental minivan too." Wilbur laughed, "Lots of rental vans and houses today."

"Yup." I put on the seatbelts. "So, the airbnb, then the airport, right?"

"Yessir." He nodded. 

"'Kay." I pulled out my phone, and gave it to Tommy, with the video on it. "Here Tommy, take it."

"Ooooo" He gasped, and he shared the screen with Tubbo, and the two started watching.

The video, third person P.O.V.

The camera points to the window, then to Tommy, who's sleeping, then to (Y/N). She waves a little, before it switched to the next scene,  where Tubbo, Tommy and (Y/N) meeting again, taken by Father Dearest. Next was a video of Tubbo and Tommy on the floor, plugging the monitor in to the power cords. (Y/N) laughs and says the two boys' names. They give a little wave. The desk now has the monitor with the laptop plugged in. 

"We did it!" (Y/N) smiled 

"after two hours!" Tommy followed up 

"how did we take this long?" Tubbo muttered. 

"Zero idea."

The scene switched, (Y/N) had the camera pointed to herself.  "alright" She sighed, "I'm gonna stream now, Tubbo will join me on Discord, Tommy's just sitting there, and I'm gonna do some acting, but since Dream SMP is a roleplay server, I think I'm not the worst actress." She laughed, and turned to the next clip, when it was the next morning."Hey, it's 6:59am, and Imma stream. Right now. I think the boys are asleep tho..." (Y/N) quietly laughed, then smiled before turning the camera off. The next clip played. "Tom,"