💫Chapter Fourteen💫

Word Count: 2176 (what the fuck.)

"You know what, chat?" (A/N: Hey! That's you, reader) "You decide! Type in the chat a name idea for the country, and mods will choose their favorite, and make a poll!" (A/N: Type in your best name ideas, and I will choose for the next chapter, you guys have one day.)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Alright, the poll is out! Wait wait- TOmmY- Did you vote? LMFAO ALRIGHT THEN- Tubbo you too?" I wheezed as the poll went on, with thousands of people voting. "Alright! The winner is... Blackdahila! Apparently the flower represents betrayal and dishonesty, like how we basically betrayed Dadbur and wasn't honest with our sides, so that's pretty pog, thanks a lot plebsxxx!"

"YES THAT WAS THE ONE I VOTED FOR!" Tommy screamed, banging his desk. 

"ShUT UP I CAN HEAR YOU KILL THE DESK" I screamed back.  

"Please don't kill the desk." Tubbo added. "Desks are expensive."

"And Tubbo's Mother Dearest is going to bed soon, so shush Tommy."

"Ah shit sorry." Tommy muttered into the mic, and we chuckled.

"Did a full 180 right there." I laughed. "Anyways, congrats to AestheticReaderPH!" I congradulated.

"There's a lot of good ones too... Conflit de Paix which is conflicting peace by CCBenjie, Rätscott by BunnyAhegao, Lembee by HcneyedJelly... I actually really like that one might use it for something else- Pogville and Champville by 1TheWeebUnderYourBed1... PFT- WOmenburg by NonYesnt, Pridetopia by BreanasArt, OH- ENGLAND BY lost_and_insouciant- That's a great name... Endland by MsRedHoodie, Black Freehila also by plebsxxx, flower meanings are poggers, Paixtrois by AestheticReaderPH and Reversailles by 70ismissing. WAIT WAIT- CHILD NATION BY Azuzuzar and L'CHILDBURG by buggo_1- Thank you all! I love them." I smiled to the camera, giving it a quick and awkward finger guns. "I missed a lot of them, but they're all wonderful! Anyways, we shall build our land from ground up. Any ideas, gang?"

"We need a governmental party."

"We need to build a village!"

"And we need to maintain peace after this war."

"HELL YEAH!" We all cheered at once.

"Oh boy that looks scripted-" Tubbo laughed.

"IM COMING OVER tO GIVE YOU HIGH FIVES-" I screamed into the mic before slamming my headphones on the desk and running out the room and to Tommy's, where I gave him a high five before running to Tubbo's room and giving one to Tubbo too. I ran back to my room and looked to chat, where they spammed messages, confused. "CHAT WE'RE MAKING A COUNTRY!" I wheezed. "I'm sorry CHAT- I know you guys couldn't get to the Tommy and Tubbo's streams in time, I just went over and high fived them. Yeah yeah- go watch the VODs later. Poggers poggers."

"Anyways, we need to declare independence to... L'Manburg?" Tommy asked us, a book and quill in his blocky hands.

"Yes, and I will be writing the book this time, remember when you wrote the declaration of Independence? Yeah, I wrote it perfectly fine, but you had to ruin it." I rolled my eyes, punching the boy.

"I get your point of view, woman, here." He passed the book.

"Alright...

As a nation that is supposed to keep their peace, L'Manburg has failed to keep that promise. So, as a response to that, we, (Y/U), TommyInnit and Tubbo, hereby declares that we will no longer be a part of L'Manburg, and we will be an independent nation. And, this is the official declaration of war on L'Manburg with the Badlands.