❇️Chapter Thirty-Two❇️

Word Count: 1295 

Dunno how to recap, that chapter was a filler chapter lol

(I forgot the ever say this, but COVID doesn't exist. Get your shit together, America.)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V., July 21

"Oh my god Tommy it's your turn to be so fucking slow." I crossed my arms at the bottom of the stairs, remembering when we moved out of Tubbo's house. 

"Oh shut up, last time you were a good three minutes late, I'm only one minute late." He shot back. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh wow, real smooth bitch boy." 

"Oh shut up." He rolled his eyes back at me as he set his bags down at the bottom of the stairs. "Let's go bitch girl."

"A bitch is already a girl." I pointed out.

"You get my point." He sighed. I giggled at his frustration, and he smiled softly at my laugh, pulling his luggage out of the house, and I followed. 

"You two done bickering like a old couple?" Schlatt stood by the front door, unimpressed.

"Old couple my ass." I stuck my tongue out at the man, and he just chuckled.

"Just get your asses outside." He nodded out the door he was holding open.

"Okay okay..." We muttered as Tommy wheeled his luggage further towards the door, and I walked with him. We walked out the house Schlatt closed and locked the door behind us. 

"So suprise, we have three cars now, thank god." Wilbur explained as we put the luggage in the newly rented smaller car. 

"!e don't have to be squished in the back anymore?" I asked, stuffing my bag in a corner of the back.

"Nope, but you three are going to have to deal with my driving." Wilbur sighed, slamming down the door. 

"Uh..." Me and Tommy looked to him, confused. "Is that a bad thing?"

"No no, I'm kidding, I can drive. I can drive real good."

"Sus." We glared at him.

"Hey!" Tubbo arrived by our side, slowing from a run. "What's up? So we're taking this car, right?"

"Right..." We nodded.

"I don't trust Wilbur anymore." I squinted at the man. 

"Hey, when did I ever say I was a bad driver?" He put his hands up in defense.

"Never, but you implied it." Tommy joined me on the squinting. 

"Oh god." Tubbo winced, "Please Wilbur do not kill us." 

"I'm not going to kill you three-" Wilbur rolled his eyes, "Y'know what? Maybe I will."

"WAIT WIL-"

Ten minutes later

We sat in the car, Wilbur in the drivers seat, Tommy beside him in the front, and Tubbo and I sat in the back, playing rock paper scissors out of boredom. 

"Rock, paper, scissors!" We shouted, and I put out a rock, and he put out paper. 

"Dang it!" I slumped in my seat. "How long is this ride anyways?"

"Are you kidding me? It's only been ten minutes!" Tommy looked back to me, confused. 

"I just wanna know~" I pouted. 

"Okay, okay, you two settle down, and stop bickering like an old couple." Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"Why is everyone saying that today?" Me and Tom asked, both crossing our arms.