🏵️Chapter Sixty-Nine (haha funny number) / Act Six Finale🏵️

Word Count: 555

(Y/N)'s P.O.V, Boxing day

"Okay, here's yours," Tommy passed me the box.

"Isn't this the one you wrapped- oh." I smiled, "OH! I regret not asking now~" I pouted jokingly, "But fair enough, here's yours."

"Oh- OH NO." Tommy, with caution, "accepted" his gift-and his fate-.

"PFT-" Tubbo choked on his water on the other side of Tommy.

"I got my gift from Ranboo, so hopefully mine is going to be normal." Tubbo grabbed a box opener.

"I don't want to open this."

"Open it," I smirked.

"Fine."

"Here you go, good sir." Tubbo presented the box opener with both hands.

"Okay, do the thing." I urged him on, and he sighed before cutting the box open to reveal the pair of cat ear headphones.

"God damn it."

"Do you like it?"

"No."

"Put it on." Tubbo tapped the boy in the arm.

Tommy, without a word, but disappointingly, put it on.

"Tom you look absolutely great. May I even say, fabulous." I snickered, while chat flew by at lightning speed, all freaking out about cat ear Tommy.

"You open yours, dumbass." Tommy sighed, pushing the box again, Tubbo leaned to see as I cut the box open. "I was being nice, too."

I gasped lightly, "You got me a fucking lolita dress- bro don't make me cry."

(A/N: Sorry to the non-dress wearing ppl out there, but Discord, the canonical hell of the Prime religion, has spoken)

"It was on your list."

"What is it?" Tubbo asked, impatiente. I mean, not his fault, I just didn't take it out yet. I pulled the dress out. It was a black dress with a slight off white accent with layers of lace that lined the skirt part of it. "Oh well that's pretty."

"Yeah so- well, I went into the dress store, and they asked me if it's for my girlfriend- and I was so tempted to say ex-girlfriend, but didn't want to weird them out."

I glanced at chat, and laughed a little, apparently they forgot that we were "exs".

"Anyways, Tubbo, open your gift." I turned to the boy. "What did Ranboo get you?"

"Ooo~" Tubbo pulled a duck light out, "it's Benson! But with a bow!"

"Oh my god I ship Bensen and this fuck- name them." I urged Tubbo on.

"I suggest... Bean." Tommy spoke.

"Bean?!" I laughed.

"Bean. Beanson OTP anyone?" Tommy continued.

"Where did you learn the term OTP from?!"

"... Twitter."

"Good LORD- anyways back to the duck." I shook my head, turning my attention to Tubbo again, "so...?"

"Bean's a good name! Lemme get Benson!"

"Okay~" I nodded as Tubbo took off to his room, leaving me and Tommy alone. "Let's read chat."

"Mmm... 'how are you guys still friends-' WELL THAT'S THE LAST TIME I'M READING CHAT FOR TODAY."

"AGREED."

"UM-" I laughed awkwardly, "ANYWAYS WHO LIKES THE HEADPHONE?"

"not me."

"Oh."

"Sorry."

"You look great."

"Sure, of course I do, I'm Big T, T money, very cash money of me to wear cat ears."

"Sure, whatever you say."

"BENSON MEET YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Tubbo shouted from the stairs randomly.

-------------------

What a way to end the arc! Benson gets a girl, Tommy and (Y/N) exchanging gifts....

Catgirl Tom...

LOLITA (Y/N)!

By the way, huge time skip next chapter...