💫Chapter Fifteen💫

Word Count: 2017 (TWO TIMES IN A ROW WTF-)

"Thank you thank you thank you- Thank you miss, we well get working and- thanks a lot!" I stuttered, thanking the woman. "Yup- alright you two holy crap- let's go thanks again," I thanked her again before leaving the woman to her work. We sat in our chairs again, excited. "Heck yeah!" I cheered quietly, high fiving the two. "Let's go!"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Text Father Soot text HIM-" Tommy swatted at me, making my take out my phone and went on Twitter.

"And George!" Tubbo added.

(Y/U) • just now
@WilburSoot @GeorgeNotFound heya. You two free on the 25th? 😳😳😳

"PUBLICLY-" Tommy screeches, "Bruh..."

"Yup, let's see if they respond. And this is a good chance to see if they know Wil and George."

(Y/U) • just now
@WilburSoot @GeorgeNotFound heya. You two free on the 25th? 😳😳😳
|
WilburSoot • just now
Sure???
|
GeorgeNotFound • just now
Ha, not like I have anything better to do
|
(Y/U) • just now
Poggers, DM.

"Oh, GeorgeNotFound just tweeted!" We heard a voice from a corner of the classroom exclaim.

"Pretend like we don't exist." I muttered, "please don't find out."

"Oh who's (Y/U) and WilburSoot? I've literally never seen her before..." The same person laughed, and the people beside them snickered.

"Oh thank god-" I chuckled, "Now I have to DM them"

"I know WilburSoot," Another kid wheezed. "I like- watched one video that one time, but nothing else."

"No!" The first kid wheezed back, "Do you know who (Y/U) is, any of you?"

A bunch of muttered 'no's came from the class.

"How about you three? In the corner,"

"N-no, we don't." I stuttered.

"Well that lie's gonna break soon-" Tommy whispered.

"Shut up!" I whispered back, smacking him. "Who's Wilbur Soot and GeorgeNotFound?" I asked, stopping myself from laughing.

"They're just Minecraft YouTubers."

"The only one I've heard of- well the recent ones-the only one I've heard of is Dream." I told them, spinning a pen in between my fingers.

"You don't know anything, of course you know Dream, that's the one everyone knows."

"no... you're the one who doesn't know anything." I rolled my eyes and grumbled quietly. "Well, apparently Wilbur's pretty popular too, why don't you know him?" I shot back.

"Do you even know Ninja?"

"N-no!" I lied "What kind of name is that? Who is he?"

"He married GeorgeNotFound, but I never saw the video of it..."

I was there when that happened, I was one of the officials that wrote the book!

"Kids, quiet down!" The teacher warned from her desk.

"I can't believe I had an argument with someone because I pretended to not know my 'dad'" I muttered, doing the 'not like this' pose from Twitch.

"Pft- I'm tweeting this." Tommy laughed, pulling his phone out as I started DMing the two adults. Wow. Adults.

TommyInnit • just now
@(Y/U) just had a tense argument with someone because she pertended that she didn't know who her dad (@WilburSoot) was. (*not actually her dad guys*)