🌼Chapter Forty🌼

Word Count: 1307

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Tommy wore his signature shirt, while I cosplayed my character, along with Tubbo, but just without a wig. George cosplayed his as well, and Sapnap just wore whatever, Niki looked long and hard at her outfit options, and even called me over to help, ending up with an adorable outfit. Eret had basically no clothes except for T-shirts and jeans... I mean that's all he wears, but had plans for the other two days of con. Bad and Skeppy decided to fuck with their fans and wore a "couple outfit". Fun. Ranboo wasn't wearing a mask, and Dream was. Wilbur wore his yellow sweater, and carried a guitar, and Techno didn't do anything special. Schlatt wore a suit because he was an extra mother fucker, and Quackity wore his beanie along with a really casual outfit. Phil also just wore whatever he found in his suitcase. We're all just looking  g r e a t.

And like that, we headed off to the con center. Ranboo decided that he was just going to follow me and Tommy the whole day, and Tubbo was with us sometimes too, so he was happy about that too. First thing that was going to happen was a meet and greet, at 9am on a friday morning. Fun. Me and Tommy were situated in the booths next to each other. 

"You good?" Ranboo asked me as we sat backstage. 

"I'm good." I nodded, "No worries."

"Okay then." He nodded back. We sat for a bit longer there, chatting about stupid stuff, probably something about the SMP as we waited for the event to start, since it was 8:45am. 

"But that would create a huge plot hole-" Ranboo argued.

"You're right- what if we killed-"

"NO!" He screamed quietly. 

"Heh, I won't kill, no worries." I smiled. There's a certain reason for that- but no worries~

"Hey you," A monotone voice called out. I looked behind me, then to the person who called out. "Yeah, you." The person with the voice had medium length curled black hair, with red highlights, along with korean styled fringes. She wore a event worker outfit, with a choker, and a red spider lily earring. "It's your turn."

"Oh!" I stood up, "Bye Ran." I waved.

"See you, (N/N)."

I smiled a little to him before walking out the curtains that separated us and the crowd. They were... loud. "Hello!" I waved to them, and they started to let people into the section where I stood, and some of us had some pleasant conversations, and I go so much fucking fan art. It was great. A lot of them actually complemented my cosplay too! And some of them wanted a picture with both me and Tommy, so we had to do this awkward thing where from a distance, we'd take a picture with Tommy in the slight distance, and he looked so tiny. They thought it was hilarious. 

"Aw thank you... it's a cow plush!" I smiled, "Thank you so much Rida!" I smiled to the girl.

"AYO (Y/U)!" I hear a call from the booth next to mine, and looked over. 

"YEAH, TOMMYINNIT?" I called back, and the line that waited to meet us two bursted into laughter. 

"I ASKED THIS KID AND THEY SAID THAT I CAN GIVE THIS MOOBLOOM TO YOU, AS A-" He paused, laughing his fucking head off. "AS A TOKEN OF MY LOVE-"

I looked at the kid in front of him, and she was actually his age, was a brunette who was fairly tall, was pretty pale, with freckles. She had hazel eyes, with glasses, and wore a hoodie with a freesia print. She reminded me or someone, but I shook the feeling off.

I turned to the girl in front of me. "Can I name this cow Henry, and give it to Tommy?"

"Go ahead!" She smiled.