🌺Chapter Fifty-Four🌺

Word Count: 1593

Heavy trigger(s):
Manipulation (kinda)

I giggled softly, "Yeah whatever- oh yeah and can you drop me off a block away from my house?"

"Yeah of course."

"Thanks Dadbur."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V. 6pm

"Thanks." I unbuckled my seat belt as Wilbur slowed his car to a stop. "Still cant believe that you got a fucking minivan."

"Shut up, I'm a half dad now."

"I see you as a full dad." I swung my bag over my shoulder. "Anyways, See ya."

Wilbur ruffled my hair. "See ya kid."

I smiled softly, before opening the car door and stepping out, shutting the door behind me, and waving a little to Wilbur, before I walked off. I took a deep breath of the chilly autumn air, as the leaves crunched beneath my shoes. Exhaling sharply, I looked for what seems like a nice and warm house, when in fact, it's a hell hole. I clicked the buttons on the pad lock, and the door unlocked with a satisfying click. I turned the doorknob and headed inside.

"I'm home..." I announced, but this wasn't home.

"Hey kid, you hungry?"

"...not really." I took off my bag, letting it drop down, but having my hands around the handle so it just dangled there.

"Hm..." my dad hummed in response. "You need to eat, kid."

"I ate a little with my friend, it's fine." I took my shoes off, and started to walk to the stairs. "I'm going to go stream."

"Oh... but I made some pasta, you want some later? Or..."

"..." I stopped in my tracks, surprised. He actually made a meal? I turned on my heels to face him, with a small smile. "I'll eat it later." I turned again and walked quickly up the stairs, opening the doors to smell the (favourite/scent) of the air freshener. "That's better." I smiled to myself, dropping my bags and sitting in the chair. I had no homework today, the teachers told me to take the day off to get adjusted. And I was going to use this time to actually start streaming today. I told Tommy, and he said 'whatever makes you comfortable, it's your choice', so I guess it's time. I booted up the PC, and started OBS, along with Minecraft.

"Hello chat! Sorry I've been gone! It's something I don't really want to get into, but I underestimated how much you loved that woman as I was planning this stream, so I'll tell you guys. Before the stream starts, as you can see on the bottom left text, a few trigger warnings, and I'll play a bit of DSMP later." I explained, changing the scene to the just chatting one.

An hour or two later

"Thank you guys for joining, and no worries! I'm completely fine now. I've had the time to take a bit of time off, and I've actually moved. So yeah..." I hovered the mouse over the raid button. "Yup, so I'm raiding a small creator today, hopefully they can handle... all... 100k- Wait this is my- YO!" I tried to keep my voice as hushed as possible, "TJIS IS MY FIRST TIME HITTING 100K NATURALLY- FUCK I CANT RAID TILL 50K- UH- ILL HOST, THEN RAID." I waved enthusiastically, "thank you guys so much! And I'll see y'all later!" I clicked the host button, than a few minutes later, the raid button. I smiled as I watched the streamer's face lit up, and they even started crying. Awe, I remember feeling like that when Tommy raises me for the first time. I sipped some water from my bottle to find that it was empty. Bummer, I had to go down to get water. I sighed softly to myself, and skipped down the stairs with the water bottle in hand. "Hey, you still awake.. uh- cool." I stuttered as I noticed my dad, who sat on the couch.