🏵Chapter Sixty-Eight🏵

Word Count: 1249

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I clapped, while I scanned the setup cautiously. One touch and honestly, it can fall into a million pieces on the ground. "Does the audio match up?" I looked to my phone. "THE AUDIO MATCHES UP!" I cheered, "AYO CHAT WHO WANTS COOKIES?!"

"Did you say cookies~? Tommy entered the frame, just the way I scripted it. Holding back a giggle, I continued.

"Yes I did!" I grinned, "But I don't think that we can make cookies with three people, what do I look like to you? Friendless?"

"Yes."

"Oh..."

"Pft-"

"ANYWAYS WE NEED TO MAKE IT THREE!"

"HELLO! COOKIES, YOU SAID?"

"COOKIES, I SAID!"

"WOO COOKIE PARTY!" Tubbo bolted into frame, catching himself on the kitchen island, barely missing me and Tommy.

"WE'RE GONNA MAKE-"

"NO! WAIT!" Tubbo called to interrupt. "FOUR IS BETTER THAN THREE."

"Who else?" I asked, "Who else could we possibly invite?"

"Gimme a sec." We all stood around the kitchen island as Tubbo pulled his phone out, dialing out a facetime call, which got accepted. "Hello?"

"HELLO!"

"Hi Ranboo!" I greeted.

"Hello half and half enderman."

"Hello bee boy, quotes girl and child."

"Chi- LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE-"

"WHOA WHOA WHoA-"

Scene cut

"So today, we're going to be making sugar cookies." I introduced the plan to the stream, while Tommy and Tubbo looked for bowls big enough to make dough in. "Which should be simple enough." I held the phone with Ranboo in it, while he streamed his P.O.V. "Let's do this chat, what do we need first? Oh- butter." I reached for the butter as Tubbo placed down a large glass bowl, and Tommy passed the hand mixer.

"Wait does it have to be room- oh no." Ranboo spoke from the phone as I put it onto max volume and propped him up in the background.

"Yeah, room temp, Ran." I looked behind me to the boys. "You two aren't helping?"

"I'm scared of that, what if it rips my fucking face off?" Tommy glared at the hand mixer.

"I-" I looked back to the camera, "Fine, give me the sugar too."

"Already measured out." Tubbo placed a bowl down, before leaving the area. "Give the butter a wack."

"How does-" I turned on the mixer.

"WHRRRRRRRRRRRR-"

"⁻ᵂᴴᴼᴬ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴱᶜᴷ⁻" I jumped.

"-WHRRRRRRRRRR"

"OKAY TURNING IT OFF-" I spoke after the mixer turned off. "SO IT'S REALLY LOUD."

"It's a hand mixer, what do you expect?" Ranboo shook his head disappointingly. "For it to be quiet?"

"Well maybe." I shook my head, "Okay time to do it for real this time," Turning on the mixer again, I creamed together the butter and sugar, while the two boys watched from a distance, and Ranboo, who didn't take the butter out, struggled to get the butter creamed. I soon added the eggs and vanilla, and pressed the hand mixer into big man Tommy's hands.