🏵Chapter Sixty-Seven🏵

Word Count: 1191

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"There were like a hundred creators..." I spoke to myself, sat on the bed that I just built. "And I got Tommy. Innit." I slumped over backwards, into a lying position. "Even Tubbo would have been easier!" I held up my phone.

"WHO DID YOU GET?!" Tommy busted into my room, and I slammed my phone onto my chest.

"Ow-"

"Why did you do that-"

"You startled me!"

"Oh- sorry-"

"No- no worries." I sighed, sitting up and cradling my phone in my lap. "What's up?"

"Who did you get?" he sat next to me.

"Not telling~"

"Awe..."

"Who did you get?"

"I'm not telling either."

"Asshole."

He held his chest in mock offence. "Dumbass."

"Bitch boy."

"Bitch."

"Annoying."

"..."

"So?"

"Too cute."

I blinked.

Did he just-

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA TURN BACK FUCKING TIME GONNA HIT REWIND-

DID HE JUST-

I felt myself blush.

"BRUH-"

"HAH-"

"OH MY GODS- THAT WAS SMOOTH- NOW GO OUT THERE AND GET A GIRL GOD DAMN IT-"

"LMFAO- Okay okay so I'm actually here to ask if you want to get the presents together, Tubbo is at the door."

"... Bet." I had to be careful, because I'm buying a present for Tommy himself.

"Okay let's go."

"Okay!"

"You're still wearing my sweater." He noticed as we walked down the stairs.

"Oh sorry-"

"... No it's okay keep it."

"What-"

"You look good in it, but to be honest it's too big."

"Hey you're just tall."

"But it's cute."

"What's with you and calling me cute today?" I asked, poking him. We met up with Tubbo at the front door, and we headed out to the mall.

"Should we split up just in case we have each other?" Tubbo spoke.

"You're the person who assigned the partners, so you do you Tubs."

"Okay spit up guys."

"Okay, we'll meet at the food court at.." Tommy looked to his phone. "1pm?"

"Okay!" I nodded, "see you!" I waved them off, and headed into a direction, not exactly sure where I was going.

Well until I passed by a arts store.

I can make a painting.

Nah...