🏵Chapter Sixty-Five🏵

Word Count: 1772

Halloween

"WE'RE HERE WITH KATHY!" I started the stream off immediately, and Kathy walked onto the view of the screen, "We're gonna be doing a zoom call with some Dream SMP peeps, and we're gonna cosplay our Minecraft skins, then have a quote unquote Halloweeen party." I looked to chat, "Sounds good? Sounds good!" I clapped, happy, and unmuting in the zoom call, and put the scene with the call on, so everyone could see everyone.

(A/N: if you have a non-human skin/hard to cos skin, just a cos inspired by it)

"We actually have Nath- NATHAN!"

"Kathy, (Y/N), I swear to the gods, quiet down, the mic is echoing."

"Oops..." I laughed awkwardly as Nathan walked into my room, in distress.

"WHAT?!"

"Get your ass changed, like us." Kathy snarled in mock disgust as she pushed him back out of the room, and I put on a wig cap. "Oh my god first it was Baldbur, not Bald/N)."

"BALD-" I wheezed as the call began to communicate more as people started their streams and unmuted. "Oh my gods-" I sighed as I tried to get some makeup on myself. "I think we're gonna play like- card games somehow after this, am I correct?"

"Yeah, so we're going to be playing 'drinking games'," Dream put bunny ears over the two words (he did a face reveal at VidCon last summer), "But the minors will be drinking- coke or something."

"Huh." I hummed as I put assistive amounts of blush onto my cheeks as Nathan walked in.

"What am I even doing here, I don't even strea-"

"The chat loves you, so we can't complain." Kathy rolled her eyes as she tried her best to put on makeup in a tiny mirror. "Nathan can I put makeup on you?"

"That wasn't a part of the agreement."

"Too bad." Kathy pulled out her brushes and the tuggawar behind me began. I laughed lightly as Wilbur looked disappointed through the screen, practically hearing his sigh through the walls.

"When I took (Y/N) under my wing," Wilbur started dramatically, "I didn't expect to get two more kids."

"They're not your kids."

"They come over every other day I swear to god- Like I don't mind them at all, they're cool, but god you three."

"Fair enough." I laughed, spinning on my chair to face Kathy and Nathan. "Yo but isn't Mint coming too?"

"The child?"

"Huh?" Tommy peeked up from his side of the world, being done with his look millennials ago.

"Not you. The child."

"Yeah she's coming." Nathan sighed as Kathy tried her best with eyeliner.

"Jesus-"

"She's at rehearsal."

"I love play rehearsal..." I sang quietly to myself, "Ranboo did you get that reference?"

"Hell yeah." Ranboo snapped his fingers into finger guns as I popped open my eyeliner. "Be More Chill."

"Did you just tell me to chill?!" Tubbo asked as he came back into view of the call, holding a blond wig.

"No-" Ranboo laughed, "it's a musical reference.

"Huh." Tubbo muttered, still confused.

Mint arrived at my house eventually, and since she didn't play much Minecraft, she just put on makeup over her rehearsal costume, her makeup was simple, but colourful. She finished first out of the four of us.