🌺Chapter Fifty-Two🌺

Word Count: 1335

AUTHORS NOTE: AGAIN! IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S PLANNED, PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL!

"Hey, nice to meet you." She said back in the same volume.

I smiled and nodded, "you too." I turned back to the teacher.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"And that's it for today's math." The last class before lunch, math, was near its end, and the teacher was wrapping up. "You guys are free to go eat lunch now." She dissmissed us, and I tucked my binder and pencil case back into my bag, along with my water bottle.

"Hey girl!" A person casted a shadow over me, and I looked up to see Kathy.

"Hey Kathy, what's up?"

"Want to grab lunch together?"

I looked into my bag as I tucked a book into it. Fuck I forgot lunch.

"Yeah, please." I laughed softly, zipping the bag up before standing up and throwing it over my shoulder. "I'm starving,"

Yeah no shit miss girl you only ate cheese itz last night.

"Perfect!" She clapped her hands together, "let's go!"

"What do you want? I was planning on just going to McDonald's." Kathy pulled out her phone.

"Hmm? Oh yeah that's... That's fine by me." I nodded. Somehow... I associated McDonald's with...Tommy?

Must be that 1 million subscribers video.

"Great! Let's go!" She looped her arms with mine, and practically dragged me out the door. I stumbled behind her, and we arrived at the front door of the school, where the girl finally slowed. "Anyways, what do you do for fun?"

"..." I hesitated. "I game."

"What games?"

"Haha... UH-" I laughed awkwardly, "Minecraft?"

"Oh."

"Yeah..."

"I love Minecraft!" She lit up.

Thank the prime gods for blessing me today with the power of social interactions.

"Oh thank gods-"

"...Gods?"

"Its a habit, I made a joke with my friends."

(A/N: DID SHE JUST CALL US A JOKE? COMMENT SECTION, ATTACK!)

"Ah... Also why are you thanking the gods?"

"Eh, some people hate Minecraft. But how could you hate it when the community is one of the least toxic gaming communities- or I could be biased."

"I agree. Especially with all the YouTubers, they're all... Not toxic!"

"Hah... yeah..." I looked away. "Were you in my classes last school year?"

"Hm?" She paused for a moment, confused. "Oh! You were a transfer, I forgot!"

"Ah-"

"No, I don't remember you being in my class."

"Ah... Good." I nodded.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." I smiled a little and looked away, averting my eyes. "Oh yeah, who do you watch?"

"Yikes I haven't caught up with YouTubers in years, but I have been trying to find streamers on Twitch." She looked to the road, "it's kinda hard."