🌼Chapter Fourty-four🌼

Word Count: 1746

Last chapter was the end of VidCon, and therefore, then end of Jake, y'all let's celebrate lol they're back at home now

Tommy's P.O.V.

Incoming call: Princess

"'Ello?" (Y/N) asked quietly. I was in bed, the covered pulled over myself. 

"Hey, did you wake up in the middle of the night or something?" I asked I looked to my clock, 3am.

"No, I just haven't talked for a few hours.

"Makes sense."

"What's up?" She asked, slightly sleepy.

"You ready for school tomorrow?"

"Yeah, yeah. How about you?

"Mhm, I am." I nodded, even though she couldn't see me.

"New school year." She yawned, "Great."

"Last year of collage pog!"

I heard her giggled softly, "Mhm, and Tubbo's just... on break.

Last night

"HAH- IM OFF OF SCHOOL FOR A YEAR!" Tubbo cheered.

"OH SCREW OFF!" (Y/N) started.

"YEAH!" I agreed.

"SUCK IT, LOSERS!"

Present

"Gap year." I reminded her of the word. 

"Are you not tired?" She asked. 

"Not really, how about you?"

"A little sleepy..

"Then go to bed." I chuckled. 

"Mmm... but I want to talk with you now..."

"No, go to bed, I'll stay on the call, 'kay?" 

"Okay.

She didn't say anything after that, and I just heard soft breathing. She was asleep. 

"Goodnight, Princess." I chuckled. 

The next morning

"TOMMY- WAKE UP!" The almost unholy noise came from the phone. 

"Wha- the fuck?" 

"Twenty minutes until you have to go and pick me up, and I realized that we were still on call, dumbass."

"I'm up." I told her, sitting up in bed, and holding the phone in front of me to see her face fill the screen. "I'm-"

"-You don't look up-"

"-up." 

"Just- get ready." She smiled, and I dropped her onto my bed. "DID YOU JUST DROP ME?"

"Heh."

"RUDE!" I got my drivers license not long after VidCon, and I drove her around that one time, and she was surprised at my amazing driving skills. As she should be. I got changed, and did my morning routine, and went to retrieve (Y/N). "Hello, bitch."

"Hello, princess." I smirked. 

"A h -" She threw her phone onto what I assumed was her table, "Just get your ass over here!"