🌙Chapter Seven🌙

Word Count: 1429 

"Wait... Wil you said something about the Vlog Gun yesterday?"

Wilbur smirked and pulled something out his bag.

"VLO- vlog gun!" Tommy was going to scream, but realized that this was a public place. Wilbur pulled out another bag. "nO!" Tommy screamed quietly, looking very sad. "no! the vlog gun!" he screamed in lowercase.

"Moment of silence for the vlog gun." I announced as Wilbur passed both toy guns to the boy.

----------------

We sat in silence for a couple of seconds before Tommy bursted out laughing. "What the fuck are we doing?" He laughed quietly. 

"We're in public, mourning a toy gun." I replied with a straight face, before bursting into laughter too. "What the fuck- that is so weird." I leaned back in my seat.

"I agree with (Y/N), we're being fucking weird right now." Tubbo chuckled.

"This wouldn't have happened if someone didn't break the Vlog Gun." Tommy deadpanned, looking with Wilbur.

"Hey, you were the one that lost the game for us." Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"Fair en-fucking-ough" Tommy crossed his arms. We sat in the bus, just chatting about useless things when I remembered.

"Yo- I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys this- I have a new idea for a new arc." I smiled mischievously. 

"Ooo what's it? Please do tell." Wilbur asked. 

"Ok ok, so- I want to make a new nation, near the cabin I made with Tubbo last night." I smiled, "Wilbur, your character's gone mad, you still think that with our character's personalities, we'd still be with you?"

"That's true, honestly, Tommy being there at the war was already the last straw- and Tubbo just wouldn't want to fight anymore, and (Y/N) is logical and wasn't very supportive about the bombs, but went along with it, due to the lack of leaders in the SMP." Wilbur continued.

"So she would take the matter into her own hands to lead a new more peaceful country, no matter what." Tommy finished.

"Exactly." I snapped my fingers.

"We should add a sprinkle of war and battle in there too." Tubbo added.

"Fuck yeah, Dream SMP is a war server by now." Wilbur laughed, sitting back. 

"So, do you have a plan for a name for the place? Time?" Tommy asked me.

"I'll decide with chat, and maybe you two, I'm not sure if I should start it with someone or alone, and recruit... Anyways, I plan sometime next week." I paused, thinking. "Does Thursday work?" I asked the three.

"I have no plans." Tommy shrugged.

"We can be on, no one gives homework that day, and the next day's Friday" Tubbo looked to Wilbur. "How about you?" 

"Ha- me? Plans? I thought you'd know me better." Wilbur joked. 

"Yeah, we had no plans going into war a few months ago." I chuckled, marking the date down in my calendar app. "What time?" 

"9pm? You guys would be home by then, and you would have had dinner and shit." Wilbur pulled out his phone too, marking down the date.

"Sounds good." I smiled. "Let's go scare the shit out of some fans later." I laughed, "Foreshadowing is everything."