Synopsis

Dragon Warrior, the female gangster who strikes fear into everyone's hearts, known for being the leader of the Midnight Warrior Gang.

Her gangmates are the only ones that know who she truly is, but her red dragon tattoo on her right leg is a dead giveaway. Two years ago, she fled from her mansion, desperate to escape the traumatic events of her past, and move on to other things. Her path led her to the infamous Fun Academy, a school for gangsters, where she became a student and made three trusted friends. However, her life changed dramatically when she entered the academy and became a part of a world where taking lives was not only accepted, but it was also legal.

Sa loob ng dalawang taon, patuloy siyang hinahanap ng kanyang pamilya, but she is an expert at hiding and running away from problems. She longed for her family, especially her parents, who died tragically in a car accident during a holiday in Japan. Ang aksidente ay nagdulot ng hindi pagkakaintindihan sa pagitan ng kanyang kambal na kapatid, with each blaming the other for the fateful event. Pagod na sa pagtatago, nagpasiya siyang bumalik sa kanilang mansyon, but her brothers scolded her, considering her insane due to her uncontrollable laughter every time they scold her.

Eventually, her brothers transferred her to Royal International High School, where her cousin is a student there. She was reluctant to attend, but eventually, she gave in, and that led her to be unable to bid farewell to her gangmates. They held her in such high esteem that when she vanished without notice, they firmly believed that the legendary dragon warrior had relocated to the netherworld. Jaguarrior, one of her trusted friends, stepped in to replace her position on the throne.

Everything seemed hunky-dory during her first day at the Royal International High School, but she came to a startling revelation - all her classmates were male.

What future awaited her in that school?

Are you ready for an electrifying adventure? Buckle up and prepare to be captivated as we delve into the story of a girl with a crimson mask.

__________

Classicbluepink ♥

Class 1-Aजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें