Day 23: What's Happening

Hueningkai opened his eyes, and looked around. He didn't know this place, where was he?
Why did he have so many tubes on his arms?
He began panicking, and turned to the door.

"Help me!" He yelled, and a doctor walked in.

"Huening Kai?" He asked, and Kai began freaking out.

"Who are you?!" He yelled.

"Where's Soobin?!"

"Soobin, as in Choi Soobin?" The guy asked, and Kai nodded.

"He just left 4 minutes ago, he left you those toys, they're besides your bed." He said, and pointed at the plushies besides Kai's bed.

"Wh-Why am I here..?" Kai asked, then remembered the last time he was awake.

He smiled as he broke the hug he had held for a while with Jongho, before he felt a sharp pain in the chest.

He endured the pain, and hugged Hongjoong.

As soon as he made contact with him, he began having breathing difficulty.

He quickly pulled away, and smiled at him.

"I-I'll... Be back." He managed to say as normally as possible, and walked to look for Taehyun.

He saw him talking to Yeosang, and decided to tell him about it after they stopped talking.

The pain continued increasing, and felt as if he was breathing through a straw.

He felt his heart, and it was beating incredibly slowly.

He tried to take a deep breath, but he inhaled as much air as he would normally.

Out of nowhere, his heart began beating x100 faster, and made him feel dizzy.

He saw Yeosang walk away, and rushed to Taehyun.

"Taehyun.." he called, and Taehyun turned.

Taehyun's expression turned worried, and he smiled at Hueningkai.

"What's up?" Taehyun asked, and Hueningkai shakily sighed.

"I-I don't.." Hueningkai said, before he felt his knees shake.

"What's... What's happening?" Taehyun asked, and Hueningkai suddenly felt as if he was just disconnected, and collapsed.

"Kai!" He heard Taehyun yell, but he sounded as if he was 1000 miles away.

Then, he couldn't hear or see anything.

"That... What... What happened to me..?" Kai asked, and the doctor gave him a small smile.

"Hey, you have a heart condition. Its dangerous, so you're staying in the hospital for a couple months."

"Wh-What?! I don't want to stay here..! I want to go back to the dorms! Am I going to be out of the cast...?" Kai asked, his bottom lip quivering.

"I'm afraid you have to stay for a while. About the cast, I don't know anything about that."

"I don't want to be alone." Kai whispered, and felt tears roll down his cheeks.

"Hey, that tall guy, Soobin, he told me to give you this if you woke up..." The doctor said, and gave Kai a small sticky note.

Don't feel alone! Tobin is besides your bed, he'll keep you company!

Please get better soon.. Love You, NingNing!

Kai felt his face smush up as he felt the knot in his throat get untied.