Day 34: Fuck You

"This is getting so IRRITABLE!" Kun finally yelled, making everyone turn to him.

"Well is it my fucking fault he's so bitchy?!" Yeonjun yelled.

"Well... yeah! You kinda just fucking started arguing with him because he ate the last Oreo packet!" Kun sighed.

"Woah, you just made a patient guy angry. Kun never curses... congratulations." Chenle said, amazed.

"Yeonjun, maybe you need to take a little break? You seem quite angry these days..." Taeyong suggested, and put his arm on Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Fuck off! All you ever do is tell me what to do!" He yelled, and yanked Taeyong's arm off.

Taeyong looked at him, clearly hurt.

"I'm just trying to help-"

"Well you're worsening it! Why the Fuck are you even here?! Just fucking leave me alone you useless piece of-" Yeonjun glared, before he stopped himself from going further. Taeyong looked at him, his eyes filled with tears.

Maybe he was a bit too much by crying, but he was a sensitive person. He took everything to heart.
Yeonjun's words hurt him like a knife.

"I..."

"Hey listen! You're the one being bitchy here, Choi! Taeyong is just trying to help. You're too fucking selfish to realize how he might feel! Do you think he's not tired of dealing with our bullshit?!" Jaehyun yelled, and hugged Taeyong.

"Nobody needs his supervision! He chose to deal with us. If he doesn't want to he doesn't have to!" Yeonjun yelled back.

"Yeonjun just fucking stop!" Soobin suddenly yelled.
He had been itching to yell at him since he had raised his voice at Taeyong, but was holding it in. That was the breaking point for him.

"You're kidding me right?! Are you that fucking blind to realize what you're doing?!" Soobin glared.

"Wh-"

"Listen! Don't you ever speak like that to someone! Read the room, take a Hint. Look at Taeyong's face! Can't you see he's hurt?!"

Yeonjun turned at Taeyong. His tears had already rolled down his face.

He cleaned them and dug his face in Jaehyun's jacket, he really did look upset.

Yeonjun's expression turned into one of guilt, he didn't know his words could make him cry.

"I-"

"Don't even open your mouth." Jaehyun glared, and walked away with Taeyong under his arm.

"I really-"

"Just keep it as it is until Taeyong is ready to talk. I don't think an apologetic word or two will cheer him up." Taeil sighed.

Yeonjun turned to Soobin, who gave him a sharp glare.

Yeonjun had an upset expression now. Everyone in the room looked awkward, and some did look a bit heated.

"I'll go check on Taeyong." Doyoung sighed.

"I'll join you." Kun said.

Yeonjun saw as the duo walked into the hallway, and looked back down at his feet.

"I need fresh air." Yeonjun sighed.

"Get fresh air all night. Stay in the best friends dorm." Soobin whispered, his tone sounding irritated. Yeonjun turned to him, hurt.

Without another word, Yeonjun began walking out of the dorm.

"I went too far... ha..."

"It hurts so much... I wish I wouldn't have said that..." He mumbled.