I like him

Soobin ran to the sound of the scream. Was he hurt? What happened? Is he gonna be okay?

Thoughts flooded his brain as he ran. What was happening to Yeonjun?

He followed the scream into Cabin 17; the one that had been emptied.

He tried to pull the door open, but it wouldn't budge. What was happening?

Yeonjuns screams got louder and louder, more painful to hear by the second.

"Please stop! Please let me go! Please!"

Soobin then knew it; Yeonjun was definitely in need of his help.

Without another though Soobin kicked the door multiple times, but got no answer. He smashed his hand through the window, not caring about the pain that came along. He stabbed his wrists as his hand struggled to find the lock; and when he did, he turned it so harshly he felt his hand twist. But he didn't care.

Yeonjun needed him. He took his bloody hand out of the broken window and entered, climbing up to the small attic, where the screams led to.

"YEONJUN?!"

He burst the door open, and saw a sight he hated the most. A sight he wished he could've prevented.

A vulnerable Yeonjun, sobbing for his life, crying and begging, under a man. A monster.

"YEONJUN CHOI." Soobin yelled, causing both men to turn.

"Soobin... please.. help me..." Yeonjun sobbed.
Hwanwoong looked at Soobin with bloodshot eyes.

"Can't you see we're busy?" He smirked.

The smirk of that man who had hurt Yeonjun set Soobin on rage.

He threw a punch, causing the other to stumble and fall on some boxes. The man quickly got up and hit Soobin with a nearby small footrest.

Soobin felt his head feel a massive rush of pain, and felt the warm feeling of blood coming out. He heard a loud beep on his left ear. But all in mind was protect Yeonjun.

Soobin smashed Hwanwoong against the wall, punching him repeatedly until the man's mouth began coughing out blood.

The man begged for mercy, but Soobin kept going. All his rage after seeing him hurting Yeonjun was unstoppable.

The man stopped moving, and stopped resisting. His head fell to the front limply.
He passed out.

"Yeonjun..!" Soobin cried, as he ran to the boy.

"Soobin... thank you so much... so so much.." Yeonjun sobbed as he covered his chest with a pillow.
"Did he hurt you? Are you okay? Come on, let's go get help at someone's cabin.."

"Soobin.. your arm.. your head...! I'm sorry.. this is my fault." Yeonjun sniffled and hugged Soobin.

"No, it's fine. Let's get out of here and get help. Now." Soobin said, as he gave Yeonjun his shirt.

Yeonjun grew flustered, but he knew now was not the time.

Soobin picked the boy up once the shirt was on, and ran down the stairs.

He looked for Cabin 16, and when they got there, they knocked harshly. But there was no answer.
And then the door slammed open.

"Soobin Hyung? What's wrong with your arm? You guys okay?!" Beomgyu yelled, as he scanned the boys.

A crying Yeonjun with bruises, a tired Soobin with a bleeding hand and a bleeding head with bruises and cuts. What just had happened?

"Come in!" Beomgyu worryingly said as he let the older guys get in.

After treating to Yeonjun's wounds, Soobin finally sat down in pain. He felt dizzy, in pain, and saddened. Even if he himself was injured, he was the most worried for Yeonjun.

-

Two months of wait for this shit