Day 36: Too Late

"We are here!" Taeil yelled, before the RV stopped suddenly.

"Finally!" Chenle grinned, and pulled Kun's arm.
"Let's pick the best cabin."

Where were they? A campsite where they would stay in for the next two weeks.

"Woooow. It seems cool." Xiaojun said, amazed.

"It's wonderful." Seonghwa smiled, and held Taehyun's hand tightly.

You'd expect Beomgyu to be high alert to it. But he wasn't. He didn't even notice.
He was just.. worried.
The whole time since Hendery was back was awkward as fuck. Only small talk and large pauses with no eye contact made.

"It's beautiful here, don't you think?" Beomgyu shyly said, trying to lighten up the mood.

Hendery hummed in response, and bit his lip.

"We're sharing cabins..?" Hendery asked, and Beomgyu nodded.

"Yes! It's perfect don't you think?" Beomgyu smiled, and held his hand.

Hendery blushed, as the warm feeling of Beomgyu's hand consoled any nerves he had.

"Why is it perfect..?" Hendery silently asked. He begged in his head for Beomgyu to say what he hoped he would say...

"It's a perfect opportunity to make Taehyun jealous." Beomgyu smiled.
Hendery's smile shrunk into a small frown, as he let go of Beomgyu's hand.

"Y-Yeah. It's perfect." He whispered, as he bit his bottom lip.

"Okay! Let's decide what cabins you will stay in." Taeil announced, and everyone cheered.

CABIN ONE: TAEYONG AND JAEHYUN
CABIN TWO: SAN AND WOOYOUNG
CABIN THREE: YEONJUN AND XIAOJUN
CABIN FOUR: SOOBIN AND SUNGCHAN
CABIN FIVE: TAEHYUN AND SEONGHWA
CABIN SIX: TAEIL AND DOYOUNG
CABIN SEVEN: JOHNNY AND MARK
CABIN EIGHT: YUTA AND SHOTARO
CABIN NINE: TEN AND YANGYANG
CABIN TEN: KUN AND CHENLE
CABIN ELEVEN: JUNGWOO AND JISUNG
CABIN TWELVE: JENO AND JAEMIN
CABIN THIRTEEN: RENJUN AND HAECHAN
CABIN FOURTEEN: MINGI AND YUNHO
CABIN FIFTEEN: WINWIN AND LUCAS
CABIN SIXTEEN: BEOMGYU AND HENDERY

"Hell yeah! This is fucking cool." San smirked, and hugged Wooyoung's arm.

"No sex in the cabins." Yunho rolled his eyes, as Mingi nodded his head.

"Warn these two lovebirds. Not us." Wooyoung rolled his eyes, and pointed at Taehyun and Seonghwa.

"What do you mean Wooyoung? Me and Taehyun aren't having sex here." He rolled his eyes, and wrapped his arms around Taehyun.

Taehyun turned in desperation to look for Beomgyu, any glimpse of his reaction.

When he found him, he wasn't looking at him. He wasn't looking and him and Seonghwa. He was looking at Hendery.

Taehyun gazed at them, before he snapped out of it .

Ugh. What am I doing?!

"Taehyun?"

"Ah, yes?" Taehyun yelled, flustered.