What A Eventful Night.

HUENINGKAI

(There will be a slight inappropriate scene in dis..... ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)... dOn't waTCh unDeraGe rEaders.. I m e a n.... I'm under 18.... gO ahEad.)

I was asleep for a couple hours after playing games with Taehyun, until I heard something..

It sounded like.... Wooyoung?

What could he possibly be doing?

I decided to stand up and go, you know, check it out.

I put my ear against his rooms door.
I could hear the noises loudly. I don't know why, but they made me a bit uncomfortable...

I then found out he wasn't alone in the room.

I heard another of the same noise, just made by another person. It sounded like San.

At this moment I was wondering what was going on for them to make those groaning noises.

I decided to open the door. I opened the door.

And let me tell you the sight wasn't pretty.

San and Wooyoung were in a.... Interesting position and weren't wearing any clothes. This wasn't the best sight. I started screaming.

They started screaming too. Taehyun rushed here worriedly only to see the unpleasant sight. He closed his eyes and began screaming.

He closed the door and dragged me to the living room.

"Kai Kamal Huening! Why did you open the door?! You're lucky the cameras aren't here right now!" Taehyun scolded me.

"I'm- I'm so sorry Taehyunie but I heard strange noises coming from their room and I didn't know what was going on.. so I went to see..." I apologized, quite traumatized.

"It's fine, you didn't know." He sighed.

"What were they doing? Why were they naked?? Why was San doing that to Wooyoung-" I asked.

"SHUSH. Pretend you never saw them doing that." Taehyun shushed me.

"Okay Hyung." I said.

"Go listen to NCT or BTS, I dunno." He said, shooing me to my room. I nodded and walked to my room, not before checking to see if San and Wooyoung were still doing that. Which they were.

I laid down but what I had seen didn't leave my mind. I'll wait for the next weekend so Soobin comes to talk to him about it.

With The Chois....

"Hey Yeonjun." Beomgyu greeted his Hyung who was in the kitchen.

"Hey, What's up?" Yeonjun said.

"Not much. Anyways Hueningkai wanted me to tell you that Wooyoung was being a asshole." Beomgyu said.

"Ah of course. He's a drama queen. Don't worry, he's really nice once you get to know each other. He used to be causing drama with San back in Highschool." Yeonjun said.

"Where's Soobin? Are you guys doing well?" Beomgyu asked.

"So did Taehyun and Kai say anything else about San and Wooyoung?" Yeonjun asked.

"Meh, They said San was pretty friendly and Wooyoung kept being over dramatic but other than that nothing, no. Anyways Answer meeeeeee!!" Beomgyu whined.

"No, me and Soobin aren't friends." Yeonjun said, to make Beomgyu shut up.

"Why not? We were having so much fun together while watching Train To Busan." Beomgyu pouted.