Encounter

Yeonjun awkwardly walked down the hall, looking for his cabin. He had gotten paired with XiaoJun as they were the last with no partner. Although XiaoJun seemed quite upset, he didn't seem to pay as much mind to it as Yeonjun.

Did nobody like him? Gee, it seemed like XiaoJun was already annoyed.

"Yeonjun, you taking the top or the bottom bunk?" XiaoJun asked.

"Oh, I'll take whatever is left after you pick..." Yeonjun said, yet still hoping for top bunk.

"Okay. Top Bunk is mine." XiaoJun said, and walked in the room.
Yeonjun sighed in defeat and followed, as he knew he caused that.

"Yeonjun." XiaoJun called, as the other quickly turned.

"Yes?"

"Can you bring me that bag in the door?" XiaoJun asked. Yeonjun turned.
It looked heavy.

"Sure.." Yeonjun smiled weakly, and ran to the door.
And as he thought, it was in fact heavy as shit.

"XiaoJun.. can you give me a hand?" Yeonjun asked, already tired.

"In a bit.." He called.

What a bastard.

Yeonjun finished pulling the bag, XiaoJun finally rose from the bed.

"Oh, you're done already? That's shocking. I'd expect you to be weaker." XiaoJun said, as he jumped down.

Yeonjun smiled, teeth gritting.

"Well, don't underestimate me..." He said, a tone that wasn't the friendliest.

"Thanks dude, I owe you one." XiaoJun spoke, and slapped Yeonjuns back, causing the other to fall forward.

"You... you sure do.." Yeonjun said, and rubbed his back in pain. XiaoJun was stronger than the WayV members made him look.
They made him look like a weak workaholic who no matter how much he worked out, never grew in any form of strength.

"Oh Yeonjun..."

"Can you bring take-out?"

Fucking asshole.

-

"Who's there?!" Karime yelled, picking up scissors from Karla's art section.

"Come out..." She whispered.

"K-Karime...?" She heard.

It was..

"Viviana!" She cried, and ran to her cousin.

How long had she been here for? How long has it been that she was living in her house, her place, without any sort of help?

"Karime!" Viviana cried, and grabbed her cousin into an embrace.

"Oh my god.. I-I can't believe it! Y-You're.. you're here! And alive...!" Viviana sobbed.

"Viviana! How long.. how long have you been here for?!" She cried.

"I.. I haven't been living here. Everyday since you all went missing, I've come here in hopes that maybe the impossible would happen and.. you'd all show up.." Viviana whispered.

- flashback, 10 years ago -

"Vivi! Stop running so fast." Daniel, Viviana's older brother yelled, and pulled his sister back.

"Sorry Danny.. I'm exited! Karime said this was gonna be the best party ever!" She squealed, and held the present she had for Karime.

"I'm sure she's gonna love her present." Juanis, their mom, smiled.