Day 11: Back To Square One.

-- • --

"What?!" Soobin asked in a panic.

Ilovenejiii: Oml 👀👀
Adorableuwu: skskks shit finna go down.
Strawberrydonuts: Oh Shot--
Ilikerice: AND I OOP.

"When did that happen?!" Soobin asked, standing up.

"Last night..." Yeonjun mumbled.

"When did I agree to this?!" Soobin yelled and plopped back to the couch.

"You were drunk... It wasn't Yeonjun's--" Beomgyu tried to explain, before he was interrupted by Soobin yelling into a pillow.

"So you took advantage of my state?" He asked Yeonjun.

"N-No! I.. it was a dare!" Yeonjun explained.

"That doesn't mean it was okay.." Soobin sighed.

"Can I have alone time?" Soobin asked the cameraman and he nodded.

Soobin walked into Hueningkai's room and closed the door aggressively making everyone flinch.

"Um." Hongjoong said.

"This took a turn." Wooyoung awkwardly said.

"Yup." Yeosang agreed.

"B-But.. why is he angry at me? I-I did it because of a dare!" Yeonjun explained, about to break down in tears.

"The makeout yeah, but nobody asked for you to touch his di--" San ranted before Seonghwa stopped him.

"San stop, Maybe Yeonjun likes Soobin as a special friend, and he couldn't control it." Seonghwa said, in Yeonjun's defense, making Hueningkai nod in agreement.

"In that case I ship it." Yunho said.

"I don't like him like that you guys!" Yeonjun said in a shaky voice.

"Then why are you so hurt?" Taehyun asked.

"B-Because I.. Because I.." Yeonjun tried to explain, thinking of what to say.

"Taehyun-" Beomgyu whispered, and got Taehyun's attention.

"Don't pressure him. We know he likes Yeonjun. But maybe he isn't ready to tell us." Beomgyu whispered.

"Or he's just a pussy who can't take the risk of Soobin not liking him back." Taehyun whispered back, making Beomgyu elbow him.

"Don't say that! Would you feel happy if the person you like possibly hates you now?" Beomgyu asked a little too loudly.

Everyone turned to them, and Beomgyu covered his mouth.

"I don't like anyone. Also, you fucked up. Big time." Taehyun whispered.

"I don't like him!" Yeonjun yelled.

"You know what? You do like him! Huening told us!" Taehyun yelled back, making Yeonjun's eyes open in shock.

"Huening...!" Yeonjun said in disbelief.

"I.. I'm sorry Yeonjun! I didn't mean for you to find out like that, I.. I just wanted to help." Hueningkai said, embarrassed of himself.

Butterthatflies: This is now a Drama.
StayWithMee: This is more entertaining than the drama that comes at 8.
WOOzi: Hey Google add The Choi Roommates to my "Dramas" list.

"Why do you mean help?!" Yeonjun asked Hueningkai.

"I.. You and Soobin fight a lot and Beomgyu got sick of it and he asked me and Taehyun for help! And he tried to make you friends but that failed so they used San's Birthday party as a way to get you to be in a relationship with him so you wouldn't fight anymore and they asked me if I knew anything and I told him for the sake of you and Soobin's relationship!" Hueningkai said, now crying.