EPILOGUE

"You damn bastard! Why's this shit so tight?!" Yeonjun yelled, as Wonyoung tightened his suit.

"Do not question me! The camera is EVIL and you don't wanna be old and wrinkly looking at your pictures like 'Ew- my rolls are out' do ya?!" The other scolded, as San chuckled.

"Go easy on him, there's nothing wrong with his natural side showing." He laughed, as the other rolled his eyes, and let go.

"Whatever. Your hair and makeup is already done, so like you're all set." Wooyoung winked, as he clenched his pin.

"Hey, you're nervous, aren't ya?" Soobin smiled, as Wooyoung nodded.

"Yeah. But I'll be okay. Be careful.." He mumbled.

"I will, little man." Yeonjun smirked.

"That's HYUNG to you." Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I will, little hyung." Yeonjun laughed, as the other simply sighed.

"Choi Soobin it's time." Hongjoong called as he opened the door.

"Oh shit! Let's go!" Soobin yelled, as he took his father by the arm.

"Let's go dad!" He excitedly yelled.

"Slow down Soobin!" Nabil laughed, as the doors opened.

His eyes instantly met with his fiancé- Yeonjun.

God, he looked beautiful.

As they walked down the aisle hand in hand, Soobin clenched his pendant.

"Do you think he's watching?" He whispered.

Nabil smiled, and nodded.

"I know he is."

-

"Choi Yeonjun, do you take Soobin as your husband?"

"I do."

"Choi Soobin, do you take Choi Yeonjun as Your Husband as well?"

"I do..!"

"You may kiss."

Yeonjuns eyes filled with tears, as he leaned in and kissed Soobin passionately.

"Get a fucking room you bastards." Taehyun yelled, as Beomgyu pulled him down.

"Quiet! We literally did the same at ours." He scolded, as Taehyun smiled and sighed.

"We did it better though, didn't we, little Kai?" Taehyun smiled, as his son nodded.

"Yeah dad, you're cooler than my uncles." Kai said, as Taehyun smirked.

"Oh whatever!" Beomgyu laughed, as he pinched little Kai's cheek.

"I knew they'd end up together." Seonghwa smiled, locking his arm to his boyfriend's.

"You can thank me for that, a little." Hongjoong laughed, as he kissed Seonghwa's cheek.

"I can't believe you liked that guy!" Shotaro giggled, as Sungchan smirked.

"He was kinda cute..." He said, as Shotaro poured. "But not as cute as my little Taro."

"You could say in the end, we all had our happy endings." Karime smiled, as she clenched her shirt, above her chest.

"Isn't that right?" She smiled, as she clenched Bahiyyih's hand.

"Yeah... I guess.." She whispered, as she looked at her finger.

A scar she had gotten from playing with Kai during their parents' wedding laid on her ring finger.

"I think.. he really did find you as much happiness as he could." She smiled, as she pecked Karime's lips.

"I thank him, for saving my life, for being there for me, and for you, my girlfriend." She smiled.

"Goddamn it can you cheesy bastards cut it out? You're just rubbing it in my single ass!" Taeil yawned, as Taeyong laughed.

"You're just jealous. You old bastard. Go find a girl or boy before you die, grandpa." Yangyang rolled his eyes, as he wrapped his hands around Hendery.

"Haha, calm down Yang." He chuckled, as the other took a deep breath.

"I will." Yangyangs smiled.

"I guess he found his anger management." Ten laughed.

"There really is such thing as a happy ending." Kai smiled, as he looked next to him. "I know you wished you were down there for Soobins special day just as much as I did. Don't cry Ms. Choi."

"I know, I'm just so happy. My little boy is all grown up!" She sniffled, as Kai stood up.

"Hey! In the end, we both got to see it." He smiled.

"I know they can feel our blessings."

"You're right. In the end, a happy ending is a must." Mrs. Choi laughed.

"This Choi Roommates stuff really was a rollercoaster."