Halloween Special 🎃

"Soobin, can you pass me the knife?" Beomgyu asked, as he reached his hand out.

Soobin handed him the object, still focusing on his own project.

"When are the others coming? It's been an hour since we've gotten into costume." He asked.

Soobin was wearing a Saiki K costume, while Beomgyu styled a minion costume.

"Yeonjun took the others out remember? And Kai of course." Beomgyu laughed. "Taehyun is probably changing into it right now. I think he's out of the shower."

"I told Yeonjun to get here as soon as possible...!" Soobin rolled his eyes, as he carved the pumpkins final facial feature.

"Don't worry, they'll be back soon." Beomgyu calmly chuckled, as he put his candle inside the pumpkin.

"And done! How is it?"

"Its so cute!" Soobin smiled, and clapped.

"I hope Taehyun likes it~"

Suddenly, there was a loud thud downstairs. They both turned, startled.

"What was that?" They asked in sync, before shrugging it off as it just being Hobak, Taehyun's cat, messing around in the basement.

"We're home!" They heard.

Yeonjun, Wooyoung, Kai and San walked in, wearing their costumes.
Yeonjun wore a clown costume, Kai wore a zombie costume, and the couple wore matching onesies.

"What'd ya think? Pretty cool huh?" Yeonjun winked at Soobin.
The taller boy blushed, and scratched the back of his head.

"I-it looks good on you.. Yeonjun..." Soobin stuttered. The boys had just become roommates as they moved into the same house, but Yeonjun was a senior, while Soobin was a junior. He was his superior, but the older insisted they be informal.

Soobin wasn't used to it yet, but he admit; Yeonjun made his heart skip a way no other had made it skip before.

"Thank you.. you look hot in that costume, Soobin." Yeonjun smirked, as he saw the boy quickly flush the color of the artificial blood on his shirt.

"Yo! Can we tone down the gayness in here, Yeon?" They all heard another voice once again. It was Taehyun, dressed as a... what was he?

"And what are you supposed to be Mr. Kang? A doll collector?" Wooyoung teased, as the other walked in.
He wore casual clothes, but was holding a bloodied doll, limp and small. Almost glowing.

"Woah, be careful Taehyun! That thing looks alive..!" San joked, as he grasped onto Wooyoung, both laughing.

"Haha. Very funny. Listen, who did this to my doll?" Taehyun grumbled. He lifted the small you doll, which was a plush of Sonic The Hedgehog's Tails. It was sown together by obvious threads, and was covered in artificial (?) Blood. It had a small glowing red diamond on top of a antenna that laid before his head.

"Nobody has ever seen that thing. And if we did, we wouldnt dare touch that shit." Yeonjun gagged, as the rusty doll faced him. It almost seemed.. alive.

"Ugh.. whatever.." Taehyun rolled his eyes, and threw the doll to the trash. "Whichever of you bastards did this, I'll find out jerks!" He glared at the bunch, and walked to the kitchen.

"Arent you wearing a costume today?" Kai asked, anxioualy chewing his nails.

"Nah. What's the point? The after-party will require us to take them off anyway.. lets just say I look like Kang Taehyun of The Choi Roommates. We have the same name and are practically twins, so that works no?" Taehyun said, popping a orange slice into his mouth.