The Show Begins.

For the next 6 days Soobin and Yeonjun had been in millions of fights. Beomgyu began getting sick of it, but he really couldn't do anything about it... Or he thought.

"Hey I had that first!" Yeonjun said.
"Well I found it." Soobin said putting it up in the air where Yeonjun couldn't reach it.

"Well too bad, Because it's MINE!" Yeonjun said jumping to try to get it from Soobin.

What the item was? A fridge magnet.

Beomgyu suddenly screamed, getting both of their attentions.

"Can you stop arguing?" He begged.
"It's been happening too often."
Yeonjun and Soobin just stared at each other, where they eventually looked away.

"Take a picture together and post it on insta, and get over that fridge magnet you got from Target, Yeonjun" Beomgyu said handing them a phone.

They looked at each other and rolled their eyes.
"Fine but only this once!" Soobin said.

They plastered a smile and quickly took it.

"Damn... I look hot." Yeonjun said making Soobin roll his eyes.

Beomgyu gave up and went to his room.
He then remembered every week he could go see Taehyun. He smiled to himself and told a cameraman that he was going to the other dorm.

With the others

Hueningkai and Taehyun were talking about Soobin and Beomgyu until they heard a knock.

"I hope we don't have saesang fans already." Taehyun said.

Hueningkai opened the door and saw Beomgyu standing there, with a cameraman.

"Oh! Hi Beomgyu!" He said.

"Hi Kai. Where is Taehyun?" Beomgyu asked.

"Oh follow me, I'll take you to him." Hueningkai said.

They walked back to Hueningkai's previous location, where Taehyun was sitting. When he saw Beomgyu, his smile expanded.
"Gyu! What are you doing here?" He asked and hugged him.

"I can visit you guys every Saturday apparently. So, how's it going so far with them? Seems like you and Huening are already friends!" Beomgyu said.

"Yeah, actually we are friends, he's a super nice person!" Taehyun said hugging Kai.

"Taehyun is super fun to hang out with! You're so lucky Beomgyu, although Soobin is superior." Kai said hugging Taehyun back.

"So, what about San and Wooyoung? How are they doing?" Beomgyu asked, curious of where the two were.
"Oh they're nice people. San to be exact." Taehyun said

"Is Wooyoung being bad or something? I can tell Yeonjun." Beomgyu asked.

"He is a bit of a Drama Queen. It's entertaining to the viewers but it's not fun to deal with." Hueningkai said, pouting.
"Yeah, San tries to get him to stop but I guess he likes to entertain." Taehyun added.

"I'll tell Yeonjun about it, he will probably have a talk with Wooyoung." Beomgyu said.

In the backyard

"Whoa! Your house is a million times nicer than our dorm." Beomgyu said looking at the giant pool from the small table he was sitting in joined by Hueningkai.

"I know right? It's super cool, I wish I could live here for the rest of my life." Kai sighed.

"Hey guys. I'm back." Taehyun said coming with three glasses of lemonade.

"So, Beomgyu why'd you decide to come?" Taehyun asked, handing him a glass.

"I.. it's getting super bad." Beomgyu said.