Choi Yeonjun

"Wooyoung! San! Wait up!" Yeonjun said, running up to the couple, trying to catch his breath.

"I told you not to leave me behind!" Yeonjun groaned, while the older boys mocked at his tiredness.

"Sorry kid, we were kinda busy." Wooyoung said, winking at San.
"Ew." Yeonjun gagged at the sight.

"Yeonjun, have you heard about the Choi Roommates?" San asked.
"Not much.." Yeonjun said. "Who names their show that? It's lame!"

"Well it's a reality show where three boys last named Choi live in a dorm for 6 months to see how their relationship's develop. Kinda weird. Idiotic And Nerdy concept but, the first casted guy is cute." Wooyoung sighed dreamily.

"What about it? Sounds sick." Yeonjun said, as he popped some gum in his mouth.

"Would you like to cast? Your last name is Choi after all. And we need money." Wooyoung said, as he dramatically opened his snooty old wallet.

"San is also a Choi, why not him?" Yeonjun said, sipping his slurpee.

"He's not interesting enough." Wooyoung rolled his eyes, as San elbowed him.

"AM TOO!" San groaned defensively making the other two laugh.

"Sure. It'd be rad. Where'd I sign up?" Yeonjun bombed him with question after question.

"Chill the fuck out. Just go to the SM building. Here's the other cast member. He's cute."

"
beomkyuuu__

675 likes | Comments 563 | Share to: |

September 15, 2019, In Sydney, Australia
Beomkyu___ : Today was super fun..Went to australia for my Felix's birthday! Happy birthday! @Felix_Lee

Comments

Taehyun_Kang__:Happy birthday Lix
Liked by Beomkyuu__ and 78 more

BangtheChan: Had fun! Safe trip back to korea my man.
Liked by Beomkyuuu__ and 76 more

ChrisDprIan: Yuh such cool party. Waiting for the next.

Replying to ChrisDprIan:

Felix_Lee: No my dude, just getting closer to death every year
Liked by Beomkyuuu__ and 103 more

View More Comments

"Wow, he's fucking hot. I'm hot but am I THAT hot?" Yeonjun mumbled, losing confidence.

"Relax, Handsomeness is a requirement and you've got tons of that." San smiled.

That day San and Wooyoung drove Yeonjun to the SM building and waited for him to come out to audition.

He went up to the lady on the counter.

"Hey.. excuse me ma'am... Where can I audition for The Choi Roommates?" Yeonjun asked.

"Ah. Yes. Just a minute I need to give you a number."

"Name?"
"Choi Yeonjun."
"Age?"
"20."

"You may pass to Mr. Moon and Mr. Lee." She said handing him a sticker with the number 75.

"Mr. Moon, Mr. Lee." Yeonjun shyly said.

Taeil and Haechan turned and looked at him.

"YOU'RE HIRED." Taeil yelled and gave him a paper for him to sign to confirm he agrees to all the requirements.

"And just like that, I was hired." Yeonjun told Wooyoung and San, a proud smirk across his face.

"Wow... See, I told you. You didn't have to do anything, you're so Handsome you did better than Beomgyu."

"Thanks you ugly bitch..." Yeonjun said hugging Wooyoung and San tightly.

SEOUL NEWS:

2ND Cast member for the reality Show "The Choi Roommates" Directed by Moon Taeil confirmed.
Young adult Choi Yeonjun, age 20.
Here's the shock: he didn't do anything!
All he had to do was walk in the presence of Taeil and his member Haechan to be hired.

"YOU'RE HIRED!" - Taeil 5 seconds after seeing Yeonjun.
"He's super cute! He's definitely going to be one of the Most popular cast members. I would marry him, like, no lie, no shade, just facts." - Haechan

CAST:

CHOI BEOMGYU- CHOI #1

CHOI YEONJUN- CHOI #2

CHOI ???- CHOI #3

KANG TAEHYUN- BEOMGYU'S BEST FRIEND.

JUNG WOOYOUNG AND CHOI SAN- YEONJUN'S BEST FRIENDS

???- ???'S BEST FRIEND

The next Choi is Yet to come!

♡ To Be Continue ♡

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡ Author's Note ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

This part was quite short compared to the last.
Yes this is a Yeonbin book, just in case some people didn't notice
The first 3 parts will be released, so yay for that

San:

Wooyoung:

Yes.. stay healthy! let's love! (〃゚3゚〃)