Day 36: Sorry Not Sorry/ Karime's backstory

"Soobin hyung! Soobin Hyunggg!" Chenle whined, as he held on to Soobin's leg.

"Ahhh come on Chenle! It's just a day! She'll be okay." Soobin sighed.

"But... she looks so sad!" He cried, as he saw Daegal whining inside the cage held by Soobin.

"The pet-care will babysit her while we're there. She'll be okay, trust me." Soobin smiled.

Chenle glanced at Daegal, before he glared at Soobin.

"Fine. If she gets hurt it's your fault!" Chenle mumbled.

"But thanks for reassuring me.." Chenle smiled, before he snapped. "What am I sayingggg!?"

He ran off, before Beomgyu chuckled.

"He has a huge soft spot for you." He laughed.

"Ya think?" Soobin rolled his eyes, as he walked out with Daegal.

The small white dog whined loudly, as Soobin pet her.

"It's okay.." He smiled.

"Yarrrrr!" Hendery yelled, as he crashed into the place holding Leon up high.

"No return master Leon!" Ten growled, as he ran after Hendery holding Louis, who looked absolutely done.

"No, you return!" XiaoJun yelled, chasing both with Bella in arms.

"Hey! Come on!" Beomgyu sighed, as Hendery bumped into him and spilled his drink on his new shirt.

"Sorry babe!" He yelled, and continued running.

Beomgyu's cheeks began burning at the nickname he had just called him.

"B-Babe?" He whispered, smiling.

"Oooh, someone's got hoes." Lucas laughed.

"W-What? Oh! Noo, uhh..." Beomgyu tried explaining, before Lucas gave him a smile.

"It's okay man. I don't care man." He cheekily said, giving him a wink before he strut to the car.

"Wahh, seeing them with their pets makes me miss Sean..." Soobin sighed.

"It reminds me of Toto..." Beomgyu frowned.

-

"Karime!" Karime heard in the distance. She opened her eyes, and turned. It was her sister, Karla.

"K-Karla?" She yelled back, and tried to run to her sister's open arms.

But she couldn't. She couldn't even move.

"Karla! I missed you!" She yelled, as suddenly her mind went blank.

"Karime! Happy 10th birthday!" Lourdes, Karime's mother, smiled, as she sat on her daughter's bed, holding up a present to her.

"What's all this?" Karime smiled, as she saw her sister, Karla, her dad, Her little brothers, Mateo and Bryan, all standing there holding presents for her.

"Well? Are you not gonna open them?" Lourdes smiled.

"Of course!"
All 5 presents laid in her bed, as she opened the one from her mother first.

It was a small journal, that had a small writing inside.

"Dear Karime. I couldn't give you the tablet you've been wanting, or those expensive beautiful shoes you wanted. But I wanted to give you this diary. Whenever I'm gone, just know you're not alone. I'll always love you, and you'll always be my little girl. Love, Mom."

Karime smiled at her mother, and gave her a hug.

"You'll always be with me! Don't worry about it!" Karime smiled.

Her next present was from her dad, which was a slightly bigger box.

She opened it, and was met with a big cat shaped plushie.

"Thank you dad!" She smiled, and hugged her dad.

Her brothers, Bryan and Mateo, both gave her a drawing drawn by them, with the writing "Te amo" which meant "I love you", and a small bag of candy.

She hugged both her siblings, and then her sister, Karla handed her a small box.

She opened it, and was met with the most beautiful matching friendship necklaces.

"Oh my god! Thank you...!" She smiled.

"Your half is my half! I love you sis!" Karla smiled, as she connected the necklace charms.

"Mom, im going to the bathroom! Be back!" Karime smiled, as she took all her presents with her.

"Okay, be careful." She smiled.

"I love you all!" Karime smiled.

"We love you too!" They all said.

Karime smiled as she put the necklace on, and saw it's beautiful crystal charm sparkle in the light.

BAM!

Karime let out a yell at the loud sound that was coming from outside the bathroom, and stayed inside due to her being scared.

"Karime!" She heard her brothers cry, as their cries faded, as well as her mother, father and sisters screams.

Karime cried in horror, as she opened the door to see a gang taking her family away, and stealing precious items.

She cried, as she hugged the plush her dad gifted her.

She walked out of the bathroom the next day, and saw the whole place trashed.

She took her backpack and filled it with pictures of her family, her presents and her favorite doll which was handmade by her grandmother before she passed away.

She cried as she tried yelling for her family, and got no response.

She walked out of the house in look for somewhere to stay, now that her house wasn't safe as she was in fear the men would return.

After 3 days of sleeping in the road, a lady found her and took her to the orphanage, where she stayed for many years.

Sunny tormented her as her friends laughed, and she was humiliated in front of everyone, as she cried.

"KARIME!" She heard.

"KARLA?" She sobbed.

"Karime!"

"Karime!" Kai yelled, as the girl snapped back to her reality.

"Are you okay...? I found you here on the floor and you were just yelling a name..." Kai asked, worried.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine..." She smiled, as she looked down at her neck.

"WHAT?!" Karime yelled, as she noticed the missing charm on her neck.

"What is it?" Kai asked.

"Where's my charm?!" She yelled, as she scrambled around, looking for her necklace.

"I don't know... you didn't have it when I found you so I assumed you took it off?" Kai asked. "What happened?!"

"It was Sunny!" She cried, as she recalled the memory.

Sunny had beaten Karime up and had looked all over her for anything that looked valuable to sell.

Her necklace was one of them.

"No no no no!" Karime cried, as she took of in search of Sunny.

"Karime! Wait!" Kai yelled, running after the girl.

- To Be Continued -

Yes. That's all I have to say. Lool I hope you liked this failure of an episode 😭