Shit Went Down.

Wooyoung

So, you're telling me, a obsessed 12 year old broke into a dorm that was "High Security" while Security was on their little dinner because "What could possibly happen?". Nah. Nope.
If they were working for ME...

They would be FIRED on the spot while the cameras are rolling.

So today a Drama is having its final episode with the 6 hour special so other dramas and our Show will not air today, which is fine with everyone. To spend the free day, we are holding a sleep over at our dorm, the nicer one, and get to know each other better. Of course Yeonjun isn't getting in the pool because he's a drama queen and he will begin screaming saying "what if my bandage comeS off?!".

Ah what a drama queen. Also The Party is for my one and only San-Shine so this should be bomb as hell.

San

So, Yeonjun was stabbed. Great. Awesome. Apparently this 14 year old broke in and Yeonjun being the dumbass that he is didn't listen to the guy with the cute nose and got out of their safe room to save his Google search history infested of porn.
Also it is my birthday today and we throwing a bomb party at our dorm tonight.

Everyone who is reading 👁️👄👁️👌

Soobin was sitting in his side of the room, reading a book. He was listening to his playlist, again.

He was listening to WayV's Love Talk, which he was already half way through until the unexpected events last night interrupted.

He began tapping his fingers, then humming, then suddenly began dancing and singing.

"Ooh tell me babe
Tell me how you like it babe
I don't even know your name
I love the way you're talking to me!" Soobin finished then turned to the door when he felt a presene. He saw Yeonjun standing there, mouth wide open.

They made eye contact, then the awkward tension in the room made Soobin uncomfortable. He sat down and pulled the Curtain that was for Soobin to hide his "hideous blanket" but was now to hide his tomato face.

"..You sing pretty well, Soobin." Yeonjun complimented.

".....Thanks Yeonjun." Soobin awkwardly said.

There was a awkward silence.

"Wanna dance Together?" Yeonjun asked, in hopes to see him dance again.

"Ah.. Sure! But just a little considering I need to shower." Soobin agreed making Yeonjun smile and nod.

"So, I wrote down names of different songs, and mixed them up in this... Shoe that belongs to Beomgyu." Yeonjun said
Holding up a surprisingly not bad smelling shoe.

He mixed the papers around and signaled for Soobin to pick one.

Soobin grabbed a paper.

He quickly opened it.

"EXO's 'Artificial Love'." He said.

Yeonjun suddenly became red, since he well knew how that choreography went and..... It's not too... Innocent. He expected something else, not grinding onto a cane.

"Well, where is a cane?" Soobin asked, looking around.
"I saw one in Beomgyu's room. I'll go get it.." Yeonjun said, blushing. Soobin nodded and sat in his bed.

Yeonjun quickly walked to the room and layed on Beomgyu's bed.

"I am not about to see Soobin do that dance..!" He said blushing and hugging a Ryan pillow.