Chapter 24

-Kageyama-

Now that they have finished preparing their stand, the hunting company is visiting the city while Kamui and Mitsue are keeping the shop.

The knight is laying down on a bench lazily while the hunter is slooching on the counter, his head supported by his arms.

Kamui has an idea and turns to Mitsue. "Why do we not cook some of the meat?"

The young man gives her a questioning look. "Why would we?"

The knight frowns, looking at the sky. "We would make more money."

The dark red haired man smiles smuggly. "Never thought you would be a greedy person." He then sights. "I can cook but I do not think it is good enough for everyone taste."

"I will cook." The petite girl states with a determined look. "This will not be a problem, but I still need some cooking tools."

Mitsue hums in agreement. "Which ones do you need?"

"Some frying pan and casserole dishes should be enough for me." She puts her arm over her eyes.

The young man raises an eyebrow. "That is all you need?" The smug smile come back. "No knifes or wooden spoon?"

"We are selling meat, of course we have knives." She moans in an exasperated fashion as she stretches. "And for the spoon. What do we use to eat again?"

Mitsue rubs his neck in embarrasment. "Ah! Yes... I see..." He chuckles. "But should we not search for other ingredients?

The knight nods. "I guess some vegetables would not be a bad idea to go with the meat." She sits. "Some Daikon radishes will be enough."

"We will ask the others later." Mitsue yawns as he straightens his back.

The blonde girl crosses her arms. "I will search the radish and you search for the dishes."

"Your are the chef here." He crosses his arms with a smile.

-Meanwhile-

"So, if I understand, you are telling us that Emiya-chan is a 'monster' created to destroy Hoshido from the inside and that she is immuned to the Queen's barrier?" The younger of the three hunters asks Seiji with a amused expression.

The orange haired idiots nods. "This is a really serious topic." He frowns. "She is putting all of us in danger!"

"You sure that you just hate her because she KOed you in one hit?" The younger man snickers.

"W-what!?" Seiji exclaims with a surprised expression.

The shorter man looks at the priest with a cat like grin. "Maiko-chan told us everything~."

Seiji only blushes before stomping away.

"What an idiot." The young hunter turns to his friends. "I think we should go back." They make their way toward their stall, leaving Seiji behind.

They reach it and they do not have the time to say a single word before Mitsue gives them a list of furniture and a bag of money.