Prologue

A lonely figure clad in black armor can be seen waking up next to a lake. 

The girl looked around her current location only to have an endless sea of dead trees greeting her and the forever dark sky looking down on her. There was no sign of wildlife, no bird singing, no insects to annoy her, not even creepy crows. 

Only the wind and the sound of her armored heeled feet touching the ground after each slow steps.

She thought that she finally arrived in Hell after all the sins she has committed but that does not seem to distress her, in fact she has been ready for this eventuality since she has started her quest of vengeance. 

She does not regret anything, she has fulfilled her mission, yet... she will never be allowed in Avalon and will stay alone in hell for the rest of eternity.

She knows that if her parents met her at this moment they would be disappointed with her.

Who wouldn't? Could she even call herself a knight if her only motivation until this point were to have a chance to annihilate the murderer of her relatives? She does not think so but if Mordred was still called a knight even after he betrayed his King then why not call herself a knight too? She could be The Vengeful Knight or the Black Knight... wait, this one was already taken.

The girl sighs, it is not the first time she finds herself lost in the middle of a forest and, luckily for her, her body always seems to know where to go.

That is why she is making her way toward the north-east, where she feels something is waiting for her.

But what?