Chapter 27

-Kageyama-

"Oof!" Kamui grunts when she falls flat on the cobbled street after sending the brown haired kunoichi crashing into a house.

She sits up and takes a tissue out of one of her numerous pockets to stop the blood flowing from her nose.

'But why is she bleeding?' you may ask.

Well, all of this is part of her cover, she can not have anyone know about her powers or her true origin, she hates having to deal with greedy people.

That is why she used 'reinforcement magic' on some of her nose's blood vessels. Because, even if it levels up the qualities of the target by putting mana into it, oversaturate it and if will destroy.

If she did all of that, it is to make people think that she used all of her magical energy, even if she used only droplets of her mana pool.

'But nobody has enough magical energy to cast spells without tomes!'

Yes it is true, however, Kamui has a response to this.

Hoshido and Nohr are countries who are only aware of themselves and their direct neighbors, so saying that she comes from offshore and that she seeks refuge in Hoshido because of the barrier is the easiest possibility.

"You are under arrest!" One of the three guards approaches the sitting girl while his two companions make sure the kunoichi is still alive.

Kamui stands up, her right hand keeping the tissue in place while she dust herself with her left. "Ok." She nods , letting the guard take her 'weapon' and grabbing her arm in a softer way that she expected.

Thanks to the barrier, the guards only have to deal with minor problems and at most thievery.

But rarely, fights happens because of misunderstandings between two citizens, they are not penalized most of the time, but they still need to make a report about the situation with the help of the two of more fighters. Which explains the absence of roughness from the guards toward Kamui and Kagero.

They approach the wounded kunoichi. "There is a pocket on her tight with weapons inside." The petite chef blankly states.

One of the guards making sure that Kagero will not die from her injuries puts her kimono over her knees with a blush to reveal that there is, indeed, a pocket.

The tallest of them all, the one holding her arm, looks at her with a perplexed expression. "The wind told me." Is all the knight tells him.

The youngest of them all, the one who showed the hidden pocket, runs toward the infirmary of the hospital while the chubbiest one lay the kunoichi on her back.

Kamui sighs. "That is not how you take care of an unconscious person." The guard turns around, with a confused face. "If she vomits, she will suffocate." She bluntly explains before looking at the tall one, who lets go of her arm.

"Do not try anything funny." He frowns at her.

The girl kneels at Kagero's left side, her knees between the hips and the shoulders of the woman.

She puts Kagero's head as if the kunoichi is looking at the wall behind her. Kamui then puts the brunette left hand next to her head with her elbow in a 90° angle. The petite girl takes the other hands and puts the back of it on the opposite cheek before taking the right knee and folds it, letting it pointing to the sky. Kamui then lets the woman roll toward her, Kagero's head resting on her right hand and her right leg preventing her from rolling on her stomach.

The knight stands up and faces the guards. "I can not believe you do not know about the basics of first aid." Kamui walk next to the guard supposed to monitor her but he does not take hold of her arm and just makes sure she does not disappears.