Chapter 51- Battle of love

Começar do início

Jungkook opened his eyes and went inside, he leaned a little down " I'm here Hyung, please be strong " Jungkook whispered to him... Jungkook stood straight and starts the surgery.

On the other hand, Namjoon, Jin , KimHee and Chang wan ran inside the hospital, while Yeonjun, Soobin and John behind them " Did you called the cops?" Namjoon asked him, KimHee and Jin at the verge of crying " Yes I did " Soo Hyun said to him...Yoongi and Hoseok rushed inside the hospital " How is he ?" Yoongi asked him.

" Inside, Jungkook is doing his surgery " Soo Hyun said looking at the watch, Hoseok caresses Yoongi's back.... Yoongi's phone rings, Yoongi instantly picked up the call " Yes Jimin " Yoongi said " How is He Yoongi ?" Jimin asked him in a worried tone " Surgery room, Still waiting " Yoongi said " Please inform me every minute, Me and Yoonji are coming " Jimin paused for a  moment.

" And I don't want any bad news " Jimin said and hangs up the call " Taehyung is fighting a  battle inside " Kimhee said in a shaking tone, Everyone looked at them " Not only Taehyung, But Jungkook too, If something happened and to him, Jungkook will die too " Chang wan said and sat on the chair, looking down on his lap " I just want my both son save and sound " Chang wan said to him.

After hours, Jungkook was still inside, It was past 10, Jimin and Yoonji already came...Yoonji comforting KimHee and Jin while Yoongi and Jimin trying there beside to not cry " H-hyung we need two more blood bottles for Taehyung " Jungkook said to him in a shaking tone " But his blood is rare " Chang wook said to him, Who bite his lower lip.

" What's his blood group?" Minho asked him " AB positive" Jungkook instantly answered him " Mine is AB positive...I will give him blood  " Minho said to him and immediately went out " Suho Hyung also have AB positive " Jungkook said and ran down, Chang wook tried to stop him " He will me back continue " Seo joon said to him... Everyone saw Jungkook rushing towards his cabin, while his shirt covered in blood ans neck too.

Time Skip....

Jin and Yoongi were sitting in the hospital's garden because Jin was feeling suffocating inside " I remember how Namjoon bring Taehyung in our mansion for the first time " Jin said, Yoongi grabbed his hand, giving him a softly squeeze " You cried because you thought We will replace you with him " Yoongi chuckled sadly " I was 5 years old what do you expect " Jin smiled sadly.

" I just want him to wake up, so I can hug him tightly and squeeze him to death " Yoongi chuckled " Want to kill him " Jin shook his head " I'm not worried because I know Jungkook will differently save Taehyung " Jin said to him, he closed his eyes and leaned back on the bench....Soo Hyun came running to them smiling widely.

Yoongi and Jin looks at him " Taehyung is out of danger, Jungkook saved him " Jin and Yoongi signed in relief " But he is still not awake, Jungkook said he will wake after 3 to 4 hours or maybe days " Yoongi hugged Jin " Jungkook saved him, He saved him " Jin mumbled with happy tears.

On the other hand, Jungkook was looking at Taehyung, who was not laying on the bed, They shifted him on the room from surgery room... Jungkook just wanted to hug Taehyung and sleep in his arms, wanting to feel the warm feeling again...He flinched a little, when someone out a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it softly.

He turn around and saw Chang wan " Papa " Jungkook said in a shaking tone, Chang wan pulled him into a hug " Don't worry, he is okay....you saved him " Jungkook hugged him back, sobbing  7 hours, 7 hours he was in the surgery room, trying his best to save his love's life.... Durning that time, He was in pain, Everyone minute passing by was giving pain to Jungkook.

Jungkook said Chang wan said on the couch, in front of Taehyung, Jin came and sat beside Taehyung caressing his head " It was all my fault " Jungkook said sobbing " No it wasn't Jungkook " Jin softly said to him, who lower his head " You saved him " Jin said but Jungkook shook his head " He saved me from getting shot " Jungkook said with tearly eyes.

Jin stood up and came to him, he kneeled before Jungkook and grabbed his hands " no, he saved his life...He loves you so much that is something had happened to you, He won't be able to stay alive too " Jin said to him... Jungkook stare at Taehyung " B-but h-" Jin stopped him " Don't worry Jungkook, Go and change your clothes look at yourself  " Jungkook's white  shirt was covered in blood and blood on his hands and neck still.

" I will take him home " Change wan said but Jungkook shook his head " N-no I want to stay with h-him " Jungkook said, which made Both Jin and Chang wan sigh " Jungkook please-" Jungkook cut him off " No I want to stay with him, There is A shower section in the hospital, I will take a shower there and change " without Lisening to Jin and Chang wan, Jungkook went out.

Somewhere near The Hospital...

The woman was sitting in the car laughing " What great lovers, when I try to kill the first one, the other one save him, and when I tried to kill the second one, first one saved him " She laughed and looked at his man, who was standing while lowering his head " keep an eye on them....Just tell me what they do, No actions " She said to him....who nodded.

______________________
Chapter 51

So Taehyung Jungkook's best bro? Are you Armys serious? He is his husband, chose again

Soo Hyun or Minho

How was the chapter?

Favourite part of the chapter?

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world💕

Thanks for reading 💜

- i purple you 💜

-author Nim 🐰