13. "Are you fine?"

“Zo

“Zo...zoya...” Aditya called her hesitantly. She pulled back from the hug and tugged her hairs behind her ear, looking down.

“Amm… let's go home.” He spoke took hold of her wrist gently.

The old awkwardness was gone. They walked silently to house.

“Oh my! What happened Adi?” Mrs. Hooda gasped as she saw Aditya's nose bleeding when they entered.

“Mumma… I am fine… it's ju-”

“Just what? It's bleeding Aditya!” Arjun said, completely annoyed of Aditya's carefree nature. Mrs. Hooda brought first aid box and pushed both of them to sit.

“Di… What happened?” Noor asked, kneeling beside Zoya.

“Wo…”

“Let me explain…” Aditya started as Mrs. Hooda was cleaning his wound.

“What? Let me talk to the commissioner! Third incident? Will they arrest only after a girl will be raped and murdered?” Mr. Hooda started to search for his mobile, very angry on the management.

“Leave it dad! Police is already searching for them and patrolling every night and I have also reported about what happened with us. It is just a matter of time. They will be caught soon.” Aditya spoke.

“Still! Whenever I will be meeting him, I will talk to him about this.” Mr. Hooda said, kind of unconvinced by Aditya's explanation.

“You are meeting him day after tomorrow.” Arjun reminded Mr. Hooda.

“Di! Are you hurt?!”

“I am fine Noor.” Zoya replied and nodded in a convincing manner.

“No! Zoya, no hiding! Tell me clearly were are you hurt. He just now told you fall down.” Mrs. Hooda demanded as she moved towards Zoya from Aditya.

“No… Aunty… really…” She spoke, but Mrs. Hooda took hold of her wrists and saw scratches on her palms.

“This is what you call nothing? Haan?” Zoya shut herself up after this. Mrs. Hooda was being a Mamma bear.

“Aditya… you drop both of them in your car. Arjun will bring their car from behind. Then you both return together.” Mrs. Hooda instructed. Arjun and Aditya nodded, not at all complaining about Mrs. Hooda's instruction.

“No… no Aunty. Really. Noor will drive… we will…”

“Zoya bete! Listen to us. They will drop you.” Mr. Hooda persuaded, gently. Zoya was not able to deny him.

Aditya came down with his car keys and Noor handed her car keys to Arjun and they all moved out to see off the Raichand sisters.

“Zoya… I will call your maasi and explain everything to her. Don't worry. Okay?” Mrs. Hooda said.