41. "This lady is also your problem!"

Aditya's POV

“Arjun!!” I called him for the hundredth time today but he didn't budge. 

I was in my room all ready to leave for Zoya's place but he isn't coming with me. He was sprawled all over the couch playing some stupid game on his mobile. 

How come he have so much space in his phone that after saving work related documents, he can download a game.

“Stop it Adi! I am in no mood to see her…” 

“You are coming with me and that's final!” I stated and he groaned.

“You want to miss the drama?” I asked with a lopsided smile.

He sighed. 

“I am coming just to see Zoya's reaction.” He stood up and went in his room to change.

He came out with a tired face as I was waiting for him in the hall.

“We will play PS4 together once we return.” He stated.

Ya… It has been a while we enjoyed together. Like everytime it was with Zoya or Noor.

“Okay bro! Done!” 

“You both are going somewhere?” Mumma asked as we were about to leave.

“Ha woh-” I interrupted Arjun in middle.

“Some important work Mumma. I will tell you later.” I answered and she walked towards the kitchen after shrugging.

Arjun looked at me confused.

“Why didn't you tell aunty?”

“Aunty ke chamche! Sab bata deta hai unhe! Kuch mujhse bhi pooch ke bata diya kar…!” 
(Aunty's ladle! You tell her everything! Sometimes even try to inform me before telling her…!)

He walked out not answering anything. 

Soon we reached Zoya's home. I rang the bell as we both waited.

“Does Zoya's uncle and aunt know about all this?” He asked.

“How could I know?” I replied looking at him incredulously.

“Ha.. ha…” He nodded in understanding.

Zoya opened the door and smiled looking at us. 

“Come…” She welcomed us.

There was her uncle and aunt. Uncle as usual looked up at me in a suspicious way and then went back to reading newspaper. Why he always acts as if I will do something wrong here? What will he do when he will come to know that I love her niece? I shook my head not wanting to think about it. Not yet…

Aunty smiled at us warmly. She is a sweetheart. Always have been. 

“You all enjoy okay… I will bring snacks…” She spoke and moved to kitchen. 

“I will go and help aunty. She won't be able to bring all by herself.” Arjun spoke and followed her. 

A silence fell between us. The silence didn't bother me because I know almost everything but it must have bothered her.

“You want to say something?” I asked.

“Amm… Hmm…” I nodded for her to continue.

“Now… Amm.. Pooja is back and she loves you…. You need to start to trust her…” 

“Trust?” 

“Hmm..” She nodded. 

“Arre..? Your friend is waiting upstairs and you are still here… Come on…”