16. A doctor, not a businessman!

Aditya was sitting in front of Zoya in her cabin

Aditya was sitting in front of Zoya in her cabin. She hasn't touched her coffee yet. Worry and tension are clearly written all over her face. Not just hers, but Noor's signatures were also present. Despite Noor's fair writing than Zoya's, he didn't recognised Noor's signature.

After their little confrontation, parents of the young girl, whom Zoya was counselling, came to ask about their daughter and for further consultation. But Zoya's mind was too preoccupied. At first, she tried hard to attend them but then gave up, understanding it will be a waste of time. Assuring them, she gave them another appointment. Aditya was sitting on the couch in her cabin, scrolling his newsfeed at that time. But his full attention was towards her. Zoya was being too distracted and tensed. It worried him.

The matter was definitely not a small thing for Zoya. The company was the result her father's hardwork and Noor's future. If something happened to it, especially because of her, she won't be able to take it.

She called Arpit to come and they are just waiting for him.

She picked up the papers to read again but Aditya held her wrists.

“Calm down Zoya! Nothing bad happened!”

“A lot bad could have happened…”

“It could had happened, but it didn't, right?” She nodded.

“You will sort this out.… ” He assured her.

“Won't you help me?” She asked, innocently. He squeezed her wrist in support and nodded.

The knock on the cabin interrupted them. Aditya left her wrist and she kept the papers aside.

“Come in..!” 

Arpit came in and sat beside Aditya, infront of Zoya.

“Good afternoon Mr. Hooda.” Arpit greeted Aditya, who just nodded in response.

“What happened Zoya? You asked me to come here urgently.” Zoya forwarded Arpit those papers as his answer.

“Damn!!” He swore after going through them.

“Zoya… you and Noor? What the hell is this?” Arpit asked looking at her dumbstruck.

“Arpit I don't know how the signatures came on these papers! We have just figured out that it's all done by Sudeep uncle…”

“That old man!-”

“Arpit don't! He is my uncle...” Zoya stopped him before he can curse Mr Raichand.

Aditya looked at her in disbelief. That very uncle betrayed her. If not for her luck she would have lost this company and here she is defending him? Naive Zoya!

“Zoya… I think you should take the left power he have on this company.” Arpit suggested.

“Hmm.. but Arpit Zoya said that Mr. Raichand is a partner of five percent in this company. Without his consent, she cannot do it.” Aditya spoke professionally.