30. "You look lovely..."

Today is Aarohi and Abhimanyu's engagement

Today is Aarohi and Abhimanyu's engagement. It is held at Abhimanyu's place. Preparations are on full swing. Everyone is running here and there trying to complete work before the ceremony starts. Zoya is with Aarohi in a room hearing her rant over Noor and Arjun.

"This is so unfair..." She whined. I nodded sympathetically.

"Noor's finals are coming up. Without passing them she won't be able to do internship anywhere..."

"That's why, I invited you all beforehand..." She huffed.

Before Zoya could say anything to comfort her, Aditya entered the room after knocking.

"Here... Arjun wants to talk to you..." He forwarded the mobile to Aarohi who snatched it immediately.

"This is not right Mr. Arjun!! You were going to come here with Noor..." She complained.

"I told you before hand so that you could finish all the urgent work." She argued with him.

Zoya looked at Aditya who was lost somewhere and probably waiting for Aarohi to finish the call.

"Fine...."

"Thank you... Bye.." She ended the call and returned his mobile.

"Don't worry Aaru! They will attend your marriage..."

Zoya comforted Aarohi, but her all attention was on Aditya who left the room without another word.

'He seems to be tensed... But why?'

As Naina, Chirag's wife and Neha, Aarohi's sister in law came in the room, she slipped out quietly and followed Aditya.

"Aditya!" She called him from behind.

"Huh?" He turned around.

"Are you fine?" He frowned on her question but nodded.

"You don't look fine..."

"Arjun is not talking to me properly..." He answered.

"He must have been busy Aditya. Even you are not there, he is handling everything alone. Right?"

"Dad is there to help him na... And I don't understand what urgent work came up..." He spoke.

"Why don't you ask uncle then?" She suggested.

"Good idea... I will just come..." He said and went aside to call his father. She waited for him.

"Dad?" Aditya spoke as someone picked up the call from other side.

"Ha Adi? How's everything there? Enjoying?" His father asked joyfully.

'Dad do not seem busy at all...' He thought.

"Are you in office?" He asked.

"No..."

"Oh..! Are you not helping Arjun in office?"