11. Dinner at Hooda House

Dear readers! I wrote this finally and I will give the next update shortly. If I would have written both together, it would have been too lengthy.

I hope you all like this one. My two exams are still left. Wish me luck.

Love❤️

Zoya was settled in the hall, all ready to go, playing candy crush on her mobile

Zoya was settled in the hall, all ready to go, playing candy crush on her mobile. She is waiting for Noor from last ten minutes. What's wrong with her? At first, when she told Noor about the dinner invitation, she gasped, then hugged her excitedly and then composed her weird self.

Zoya sighed, keeping her mobile on the table and stretched her arms.

“Noor…….”

“Coming Di....!”

“So… the dinner?”

“Haan Maasi....  I have met Aditya's mom before also. Back then I was very young. So, maybe she didn't recognise me. But now, she did, maybe. So, she is inviting me. I don't know clearly.” Zoya completed, as she leaned back on the sofa. Maasi nodded as she sipped her tea.

“Diiiii…..” Noor squealed, coming down.

“Finally! The princess graced us with her presence.” Said Zoya sarcastically, standing up.

“Di…. Woh...  I was late because of these stupid earrings!” Noor glared at her earring.

“Your mother would have been so happy looking at you both like this.” Maasi said, smiling.

The environment of the room turned gloomy, suddenly. Maasi regretted as soon as these words left her. She shouldn't have said that. She went with the flow and said. She and her sister always talked about how both the girls will turn out in future. Now, when both are same as their mother expected them to be, she is very happy. Hence, she said it.

Noor and Zoya weren't sad about missing their mother only. The thing that upset them is that Maasi will not stay with them. She can't. She have to return Lucknow, to her family and they shouldn't stop her. Though, Noor has got Zoya for herself, she wants Maasi to stay. They all know, Zoya fights with her guilt everytime. The guilt which is not completely justified. She is just being foolish.

“You guys are already late! Run! Run! I don't want you both to leave a bad impression! Go!” Maasi hurried them away. They laughed coming out at their aunt's weird way of distracting them.

Noor sat in the driver seat and Zoya on the passenger seat. The sisters drove to the Hooda house as per the address messaged by Aditya. The drive was silent except for the melodious old song, which was played by Zoya.

They pulled into the driveway of the Hooda house soon. Ringing the bell, both waited outside and took the view in.

There is a garden in front, having most beautiful flowers. Rose, Hibiscus, Marigold and others which they can't name. There was a white swing, big enough for two people to sit. There was a beautiful white table and four matching, comfy chairs. The garden had a paved pathway around it, maybe for morning walk or jogging. Even in the moonlight it looked magnificent. Hooda's definitely enjoy their mornings.