28. Maybe or maybe not

Aditya's POV

Aditya's POV

“This is quite good…” Aarohi spoke in a whisper to Zoya who was standing beside her, very close. They were looking at different jewellery sets.

“Na… That is quite more better…” Zoya whispered back, looking at another set.

God… This is boring… I have no interest in jewellery. When I was with Pooja, she used to shop all by herself not bothering me at all. I don't know if it was good or not… But that let me work in silence.

“No no no..! I don't want any jewellery!” I heard Zoya denying Aarohi strictly.

“Zee… It will look good on you… And I know it isn't out of your budget..” Aarohi whined.

“No! I don't want it! Whatever it is…” 

She is the first girl, I have seen, who don't want to buy jewellery when she can. 

“Are you both done?” Abhi asked in between.

“Hmm..” Aarohi hummed. Zoya smiled wide an pinched Aarohi's cheeks. 

“See… I know you know me…” Aarohi rolled her eyes.

“Please show us some engagement rings…” Abhi asked the salesgirl. She nodded with a warm smile and went somewhere.

“Abhi… Let me warn you… Rings and stationary are Aaru's guilty pleasure.” Zoya spoke mischievously, making Aarohi glare at her.

“I know that already…” Abhi winked at Zoya and she chuckled.

‘Hey… You just can't wink at her like that…!!’ My heart spoke annoyed.

‘It was friendly…’ My mind stated irritated.

‘Whatever it is… He can't…’ 

“Good for you…” She winked back. 

‘No Zoya! Don't do that…’ My heart trailed off with a sad expression.

‘You are exaggerating..’ My mind spoke making my heart glare at it. 

Idiots!

‘We are your heart and mind! So, technically you are an idiot…’ 

I shook my head, deciding to ignore them. I looked around to find Zoya roaming in the shop looking at various jewellery sets. Abhi and Aarohi were there choosing their rings.

Then she looked at me and grinned. I too smiled, confused. What? She walked up to me. 

“Aditya… Aren't you getting bored?” 

“Hmm..” I nodded.

“Come with me…” She whispered and dragged me out, holding my arm.