19. Eavesdropping?

“Haallllooooo!” Aarohi chipped as soon as the video call connected on the laptop

Zoya smiled wide at her childishness. 

“Or? How is Dr. Abhimanyu doing?” Aarohi narrowed her eyes at Zoya.

“From where did you remember him?”

“Nhi…. yesterday you were only going on about Abhi is this, Abhi is that, Abhi is very kind too … So, I was just asking… You do not need to get jealous….”

Aarohi looked at her taken aback.

“Jealous..? Why would I get jealous? He is just a friend…” Aarohi said making her stance clear.

“Hmm… friend… or more than a friend?” Zoya asked, smirking.

“Haan Haan… why not? Afterall this is the exact equation Madam want with Aditya…” Aarohi teased back. Zoya pursed her lips in a straight line.

“There is nothing like that…. many people have crush on their guy friends… ” Zoya spoke not meeting Aarohi's eyes.

“So, why don't you kiss him and check it out?!” Aarohi asked wriggling her eyebrows.

Heat rose to Zoya's cheeks.

“If feelings are mutual, then he will reciprocate and if nooootttt…..”

“Friendship spoiled! Right?”

“Now, that depends on him…. what he wants to do…. it's not necessary-” Aarohi's spoke, pretending to ponder over the thought. 

“Tu na!” Zoya chided Aarohi.

“Acha… leave this!” Zoya made a face.

“You know…. that Ruchi…. she is doing her internship under me….”

“Who Ruchi?”

“Aree…. Abhi's sister…!”

“Acha.. haan?”

“Starting mein I was so strict with her-”

“So, you were taking out the frustration on sister which you have on her brother…. ” Zoya asked smirking.

“Don't speak anything..!” Zoya chuckled at Aarohi's irritated face. 

“Already the fuse of my mind is blown…”
Aarohi muttered not wanting Zoya to hear. But Zoya heard.

“Already blown or someone blew it up?” Zoya asked, smirking. 

“Of course..! You have a lot experience. Afterall, everytime you see Aditya, your mind fuse goes off….” Aarohi teased back.

“Haww…” Zoya's mouth opened. Aarohi chuckled at Zoya's expressions.

“Let me get my hands at you! Then you are so gone!” Aarohi laughed.