5. "You are my patient?"

Aditya's POV

Aditya's POV

I didn't talk to Zoya and left abruptly. Don't know what she will think? But does it matter? No! I don't want to meet anyone who knows Pooja. Who knows about our friendship and my feelings. Who thinks that I am with her. I don't even want to talk and think about her! Zoya knows her. I knew she would ask about us only.

Mumma lightly smacked my back head.

“Eat your breakfast properly Adi, stop playing with it!” She said in a strict tone.
“Yeah, yeah!”

“Adi... Aunty fixed your appointment today with the psychiatrist!” Arjun said and I groaned.
“Really? You both are still into this? This is weird! When I said I am fine, then I am!”

“Really Adi? You forgot my swear?” She said, and I looked towards Dad. He just shrugged in response. What the hell?!!

“Fine... When?” I asked, giving up. I can't beat my mom, especially when Arjun too joins her. My bad luck!

“Today. We will take you.” She said, smiling. Atleast she is happy.
“Why will you both take me to the doctor? Am I two or what? Come on guys, I am grown up adult.”

“Yeah! That adult who stopped laughing, enjoying, spending time with family. Who just drowns himself in work. Who don't want to think about even dating, marriage long forgotten. Who don't even know how badly his mother wants see her daughter-in-law!”
She said, and started her waterworks. Arjun held her shoulders immediately and shot me an angry look.

I told you she is a drama queen. Both are doing this drama to make me agree. Claps!!
See when I will say yes, she will smile immediately.

“Fine.... Cut it! I am coming with you both. Happy?” She immediately smiled as I said.

Sab drama tha! (Everything was a drama!)

“Good! Today I will make your favourite Banana cake with cream cheese frosting.” She smiled showing her dimples and walked towards kitchen.

“So sweet she is!” Said Dad.

Yeah lo... Ab inke andar ka lover boy jaag gya!
(See... Now, the lover boy inside him has woken up.)

“Dad...” I called him lovingly.
“………”
“DAD..!” He looked at me annoyed.
“What!”
“Are you coming to office or not?”
“Yeah......” He sighed.
“Good!”

We left for office.
After completing work, I have to meet their so called doctor too. Well, I am sure, he will not find anything wrong with me. But ya, he can say something about these two!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoya's POV

“Aaru.....”
“Aaru di..”
Me and Noor whined.

“What? Why are you both mewling like cats?” Said Aarohi, packing her bag.
Yeah! She is returning.