21. Dr. Psycho?

Past

Past

Aditya's POV

"Adi..!" Pooja squealed as I picked her up and twirled her around.

Arjun who was sitting on my study desk rolled his eyes. I was brainstorming ideas about birthday surprises and Arjun wasn't helping at all. She has just arrived here.

"Many many returns of the day Pooja..!" I wished her as I placed her back on the ground.

"Thank you so much!" She pecked my cheek.

It was her birthday and as much as I wanted to surprise her I couldn't. I had no idea on my mind.

"My birthday present?" She asked sweetly.

"There she goes..." Arjun muttered. I glared at him.

"Adi... It's okay..." She said.

Look, how sweet she is. I don't understand why mumma and Arjun don't like her. Okay, I can understand Arjun. Things didn't turn out between Arjun and Pooja as they should have been. Misunderstandings and misunderstandings. Well, but what about Mumma? I don't understand her views about Pooja.

"Whatever you ask? Ask me anything!" Her eyes twinkled.

"Sure?" She asked. I nodded.

"You are not going to ask for his life. Right?" Arjun spoke. I closed my eyes in exaggeration.

"Arjun, didn't I ask you to take out the money from the bank?" I reminded him.

I know I am being rude, but he too is being rude. He made a face, understanding that I am asking him to leave. Sorry bro!

He left without another word and I turned to Pooja.

"Hmm... Now tell me what were you saying?" I asked her.

"My birthday present?" She asked circling her arms around my neck.

"Whatever you want..."

"You know what I will ask you..." I closed my eyes tiredly and removed her arms from my neck.

I just don't understand what problem she have with me starting up my own business.

"Pooja... Ask me anything other than that... I am not giving up on my plans..." I stated.

"Why are you so hell bent on starting a fresh? You have a built-in empire with you. Then why?"

"Pooja, I explained it to you before also. It will boost my confidence, give me experience and then I will merge my and dad's company. So it will be easy to expand our business." She shook her head.

"Adi... You aren't understanding..." I cupped her face making her look at me.

"Pooja... I promised you that I will marry you after a year. I won't back out. Just give me a year sweetheart."