17. "If she won't then I will!"

“Arjun!!” Aditya barged in Arjun's cabin only to find him on a call.

“Arre baba-” Arjun stopped in middle.

Aditya smirked and sat in front of him. Arjun warned Aditya by his eyes not to interrupt him.

“Arjun… Niharika is waiting for you…” Arjun's eyes widened.

“Nhi.. nhi-” Arjun tried to explain to whoever he was talking to but the line went dead.

“Mark my words! You will get an ugly ugly bride one day Aditya!” Aditya laughed at Arjun's annoyed face.

“Leave this! Call Noor. Let's meet her today.” Arjun scowled.

“Arjun yaar! You tell her I was joking only, and if not make her talk to me, I will tell her. But now, please call Noor.” Arjun looked at him, frustrated.

“She won't pick my call!”

“But why?!”

“Because she was the one with whom I was talking to!!!” Arjun grunted.

“You were talking to Noor??” Arjun nodded.

“As in Zoya's younger sister, Noor?”

“Na! Noor Jahan!” Arjun said. His tone full of sarcasm.

“Damn! You didn't tell me?! She is Zoya's younger sister. She is like my younger sister!”

“Like a younger sister to you! Not me! And I met her even before you met Zoya!” Aditya looked at Arjun, incredulously.

“I met Zoya, when I was in fifth standard!” Arjun slapped his forehead.

“Arey! I met her here before you met Zoya here, in Mumbai!”

“How??”

“When I went to meet Dean of the college for interviews…”

“You passed her in interviews on purpose?!!” Aditya asked, shocked.

“No, I made it a bit more difficult for her on purpose.” Arjun replied smirking.

“Ha… That will work!” Aditya sighed in relief.

“But she will not pick my call… all thanks to you!” Spoke Arjun, irked.

“When were you going to tell me?” Aditya asked, leaning back on his chair.

“What?”

“You are behind Noor from all these days…”

“I would have told you sooner or later… Aditya…” Arjun sighed.

“Acha… give her number to me… I will call her.”

With a ping, Aditya received the number on his whatsapp.

He dialled the number and put the phone on speaker, keeping it in the middle of table. Both of them concentrating on its screen.

“She will pick the call… wait for it..” Aditya said, nodding.

The line went dead. Both looked at each other, sound of crickets was heard.

“Fine!! I am messaging her. Otherwise she will keep thinking that it's you who is trying to call from different numbers.” Aditya decided.

Aditya
Hello Noor! Aditya Hooda here. If you are angry on Arjun then so be it. But I want to meet you. It's important and urgent.

Noor
Oh! It's you! Okay… When and where? Is everything fine?

“See!” Aditya patted his back and showed Arjun, who just rolled his eyes.