6. TUM..!!! (YOU..!!!)

Zoya's POV

Zoya's POV

It's been around ten minutes and none of us has spoken a word. I am waiting for him to start but he is sitting silently, playing with his pen. Tapping my foot impatiently on the floor, I finally asked.

“Aditya… aap kuch bolenge?” (Aditya, will you say something?)

“But there is nothing to say Zoya!”

“Agar aap hume nhi batayenge toh hum aapki madad kaise karenge?” (If you won't tell me what is wrong, how will I help you?)

“Par mujhe madad chahiye hi nhi! I am fit and fine.” I frowned. (But I don't need any help!)

“But your mother said….”

“Listen Zoya! I am not the old Aditya. I changed myself. I am a known business man now. Changing your views and viewpoint on your own will is not a disease I suppose.”
I nodded.

“Good then, I am not ill. My mom worries too much about me. Me being workaholic doesn't suit her well. That's it!” He leaned back on chair.

Okay… so he doesn't need any psychiatric help. Good!
“May I take your leave Dr. Raichand?” I nodded smiling and he left. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arjun's POV

I was waiting with aunty outside the cabin.
“Arjun… I hope she make him understand. Ek cheez buri hone se duniya nhi khatam hoti!”
(The world doesn't end with one thing going bad!)

Adi came out and held his mother's hand.
“I will reach office after dropping mom back at home. You directly go to office. I called the driver.” He said.
“Adi.. what the doctor advised?” Asked aunty.
“Mumma, she said I am absolutely fine. Now that I fullfilled your wish, make my favourite Banana cake!” She nodded, still worried. They left.

I think I should have a word with doctor about him. He is totally pessimistic about new people. He don't listen to me or aunty. Hence, we took psychiatric help.

I entered her cabin and sat in front of her.
“I am Arjun, his best friend. How was he?“
“He is fit and healthy. You don't have to worry about him.”

“He is not. I know.”
“Mr. Arjun, if someone changes his views on his own will, then it is not a mental problem! I understand he is not that same old Aditya. I was with him in school.”

Oh…! She was the Zoya…… . Didn't she asked him about Pooja? Well, it seems she didn't. If she would have asked, he would have been boiling in anger. That…… ahh… I can't even curse her. She is woman.

“Ohh… Okay! I was saying that…. Something happened with him three years back. Something which changed him. But you know, world does not end if something bad happens.”
She nodded.
“Is there any other way to make him understand this?” I asked.

“What happened three years back?” She asked curiously and leaned on table, folding her hands.
Ah.. I can't tell her that.

“Sorry, I can't tell you that. He had forbidden me to tell anything about it to anyone. No one know about it, not even his parents. I won't break the promise, which I made to him.”

“It would help me… you know… in helping him.”
“It will definitely help you. But it will be much better if he opens up himself about it. It will be good for him.” She sighed.

“See, he is not mentally ill. But maybe socialising can help. Maybe! You anyhow make me meet him. Maybe, we will become friends again like school days and I will make him understand our view! Maybe he will open up too.”

“Okay… I will tell you once I fix a meeting. Thanks…. Zoya!” I smiled and left.

So, there is a way. There is a hope left. May I got that positive Aditya back.

My phone rang, when I settled myself in the driver seat.
It's her! I smiled.

“Arjun… will you meet for lunch?” And I am sure, she is pouting there.
“Hungry little girl?” I teased her.
“I am not a little girl okay! My class will get over after one and a half hour. Pick me up!”
“Order or request?”
“Choose anything which suites you well! Bye!” She hung up the call and I looked at my phone smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aditya's POV

I reached office and directly went towards Arjun's cabin.

“Arjun..?”
“Wait a minute Adi. I am in washroom.” I heard his voice from washroom.
“Okay!” I sat down.

I need to know about this Jayant Raichand. He wants me buy his company but is not getting ready to fix a meeting.

Arjun's phone rang. I picked mobile in my hand to check the caller ID. It shows a heart emoji. Who it could be, whose number he will save with a heart emoji?
Suddenly, someone snatched the mobile from my hand. Arjun! I smirked.

“Who is she?” I asked.
“No one! Leave all this and tell me what you want to discuss.” He said, sitting on his seat.
“Hmm…. Okay! But I think you will tell me soon.”
“I will! Now tell me.”

“Why this Jayant Raichand is not fixing a proper meeting?” I asked, leaning back on my chair.
“I don't know yaar! That old man is quite strange. Something about him don't give me good vibes.”

“Hume konsa shaadi karni hai usse! We will buy his company and say a goodbye to him.”
(We don't have to marry him!)
“I will inform you, if I fixed a meeting with him today.” He said in deep thinking.
“Okay!” I left his cabin.

In evening, I got a call from Arjun.

“Haan Arjun? Aren't you in office?” I asked.
“No! Out for late lunch. I called you to inform that I fixed your meeting with Mr. Jayant. A business dinner tonight. I will message you the details. Bye!” He hung up the call.

Strange! What so hurry man? Is he with the person, whose name he saved by heart?
My lips curved up into a smirk.

My phone beeped with his message.
What!!! A casual cafe for meeting?? How can I discuss about deal in such a crowded place? Arjun gone mad!!
I called him but it went on voicemail.
I sighed.
He should be tagged with the line,
‘Ruined in love!’

Whatever… Atleast that old man agreed for meeting. Let's see!

I finished my work soon and reached cafe.
It's half past six. Ahh... ! Half an hour late I am.
But he is late than me. Wow!
I ordered one Espresso and unlocked my mobile to check mails.

Tick…

Tok…

Tick…

Tok…

Tick…

Tok…

Where the hell this man is? It's going be seven in five minutes.

“Sorry…. Sorry… Sorry..! I am late!” I heard a melodious voice.

Zoya….

She came and sat in front of me, smiling wide.

What the heck she is doing here? I have a meeting dammit!

“TUM..!!!” I stood up. (YOU..!!!)
“Ji hum!” She smiled, sweetly. (Yes, it's me!)

Why the nature is hell bent on testing my patience? First that oldie is making me wait and now this trouble!

Calming myself, I sat down again.
“Zoya, I have an important meeting. Please understand!”

“Oh! Aditya, I totally understand it. But I am the one with whom you have that important meeting.” She grinned.

“WHAT??”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~