34. "Missing Him?"

Zoya's POV

Zoya's POV

Sigh!

I am getting hell bored. Noor is studying. Masso and Maasi slept as they were tired. And here I am not being able to sleep. Aarohi is on night shift today and is busy. To whom should I talk to now. It is first time in a while I am feeling like to talk to someone. 

I picked up the novel from the nightstand, which I was reading, to continue. 

Wait! Did Aditya started the book I gave him?

Not able to hold the curiosity, I picked my mobile and dialled his number. 

“Helloo…” I heard his sleepy voice.

Did I wake him up?

“Were you sleeping?” I asked biting my tongue.

“Zoya?” He asked in disbelief. A tinge of irritation in his voice.

“Ya… It's me..” I replied sheepishly. He let out a breath.

“What do people generally do in night?” He asked. I can sense him having a lopsided smile.

He is mocking me.

“Sleep…” I replied silently.

“Then? What should I be doing?” 

“Sleeping…" I replied silently.

“Well done Zoya! You finally got it!” He spoke enthusiastically, mocking me. All his sleep long gone.

“Aditya!!” I whined and he laughed.

“I hate you! Bye! Bad night! Nightmares!” I spoke highly frustrated and hung up the call. 

I can imagine him still laughing. He is so bad!

It has been a week after our talk on beach. Winters has started. October is starting from tomorrow. Diwali is round the corner and Aditya's conference for his project is just before that. It is very important for him and he is working really hard for that. Still he found time to give me pick and drop service. 

When he insisted me to drive me hospital and home, I was not able to believe. Then I agreed. Who would give up the chance to spend time with their crush? Then my car returned and going with him and coming back stopped. 

I laid down straight on my bed hugging my pillow. Why?!!! Why it is all so difficult? He doesn't feel for me like that and my feelings for him are getting intensified by every passing day. Ahh!! I buried my face in the pillow, I was hugging.

I stood up not feeling sleepy at all. I climbed down the stairs and went to the kitchen to have coffee. I kept my mobile on the kitchen platform and took out milk from the refrigerator. My mobile rang and I glanced at it.

Aditya…. 

I huffed. Why is he calling now? Isn't he sleeping? Huh! I declined the call. I am angry. He is bad. He teases me at every chance he gets. I heard a ping and it was a message from him.