It's okay

It's been some days, and Jungkook left for work today. So, it's just Hoseok all alone in this house.

It feels some kind of lonely without him, Hoseok thought. Not that I want him here, but...

Folding the clothes that were earlier lying on the floor, all messed up, Hoseok pondered upon something.

Maybe coming here wasn't that bad of an option.

While thinking about all of this, it took a while for Hoseok to hear his phone ring.

"Ah! Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok chirped.

"Yes, it's me" Yoongi answered. "It's been long since I called you"

"You told him where I was at that time, didn't you?" Hoseok asked.

"I did" Yoongi continued. "I know you told me not to, but I couldn't see him like that. It was one of those rare times where he cried"

"H-he cried?" Hoseok was shocked. For me?

"He did, he last time I saw him cry was the day he lost a Taekwondo competition" The older assured.

Both of them were silent for quite a while.

"So, you told him because you don't like to see him cry?" Hoseok conclusion. "You don't like me as much as Jungkook?"

Yoongi chuckled. "No, Hobi! I like you both just as much. He seemed genuine to me, that time. Also, I think he deserved a second chance? Yes, you can say that"

The older continued, "I know he still feels guilty, but do give him a chance. It's okay"

"Yes, I did" Hoseok assured.

On hearing a "I told him I'd break his legs if he hurts you again" Hoseok laughed hysterically. Soon after, Yoongi joined him too.

The rest of the time, both of them talked about some other things. Hoseok didn't miss the opportunity to tease Yoongi about thirsting over Taehyung and Jin.

"If you need anything, let me know"

"Yes I will, I think I'm gonna hang up soon. Jin and Tae must've been looking for you" Hoseok laughed.

"You-" was all Yoongi managed to say.

It was overall a good day. Hoseok learnt something important from Yoongi today.

Running away from your problems isn't a solution.

___________________________________