Will you change?

Waking up, Jungkook didn't find Hoseok near him. Strange, it's nearly half past ten. Looking around the whole house, their shared bedroom, and even the kitchen, there wasn't a sign of Hoseok. Jungkook was worried, for real this time. What if he left me? A sudden thought occured to him. No, this can't be it. He stood up, ready to look for him. But, a while later, Jungkook could see through the window, as he went closer. He could see Hoseok talking to Jimin, it's been long since he saw the elder as well.

But, watching Hoseok talking to said boy, with a wide smile on his face, made his blood boil. He got to see how Hoseok both of them were being when they were talking.

"See you in the office tomorrow, then!" Jimin says.

"Yeah, you too Jiminie." Hoseok smiled back "It might be good to work with you"

_______

Entering the house, Hoseok saw Jungkook standing by the doorway that leads to their shared bedroom, smirking and folding his arms. Deciding to ignore him, Hoseok tried to walk past the younger, but stopped midway when he felt a sharp pain in his wrist. Looking up, he realised that Jungkook was indeed grabbing his wrist and trying to twist them.

Hoseok screamed out, "No, Kookie! It hurts" Failing to get out of his hold, he cried, "My.. my hands... It hurts! Please leave me"

"Where were you?" Jungkook glared.

"I.. I was about to t... tell you" Hoseok looked down. "I got a new job"

"And why is that so?" the younger kept on grabbing the other's wrist forcefully.

"I.. I want to support m.. myself" Hoseok gulped.

The clock stuck eleven.

"And, if I may ask" Jungkook moved forward, wrapping his arm around the smaller's waist,
"Where is my breakfast?"

Hoseok went silent.

"I said, where is it?" Jungkook asked again, knowing that Hoseok forgot about it.

"I.. I forgot about it" Hoseok wiped his tears, and when he realised the other let go of his hand, he tried to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm.... Don't worry. I-I'll make the breakfast j-just now"

"Remember, this was just the first time that you forgot about it" The younger said

"I'm sorry, I-I won't repeat it" Hoseok stuttered out.

"And, if you do, you'll be punished, do you understand?"

Jungkook always gets angry whenever Hoseok doesn't answer him.

"I said, understand?" He repeated himself, twisting the other's wrist even more forcefully, causing Hoseok to let out a sob, "I-I understand, please s-stop"

And Jungkook stopped, he went back to his bedroom leaving behind a sad Hoseok, who brought his wrist close to his chest and huffed out.

Will he even change?

____________________________________