Home alone

Rubbing his eyes, Hoseok woke up at nine in the morning. It was Sunday today, which is why he didn't go to work today. It wasn't hard for him to get a new one, so that's how it happened. He slipped into a pair of shoes and got out of the bed. He headed to the kitchen some time later.

Hoseok leaned against the window and looked at the view in front of him, while sipping his coffee. "Mm.. ", he breathed in. Looking at the sky, he mumbled, " I don't know, but I still miss you" he smiled.

Hoseok thinks about the day when he actually decided to leave Jungkook. He didn't know how it happened, but he really wanted to run away.

As if, he would leave, and Jungkook would go about looking for him. Hoseok laughs at himself.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, he stood up, all set to spend the weekend alone.

Out of everything, he missed the younger, and couldn't just stop loving him. Maybe he now is a distant memory for Jungkook. That's okay, though. Hoseok should have known they weren't meant to be together.

"It feels safe now" The boy jokes, while scrolling through his phone, and coming up with a picture of them together. One where Jungkook was reluctant to be in the same frame with Hoseok. Thanks to Jin, Jungkook doesn't say no to him.

"I think about you too much" Hoseok scrunched his nose. "And, you don't even care" he smiled.

And with that, Hoseok spent the rest of the day in solitude, with his mind thinking about the younger. He missed cooking for Jungkook. And, he wonders if the latter's house looks clean, given how Jungkook can sometimes become messy.

He smiled, with his eyes tearing up.

"I miss you"
___________________________________