Stay with me?

Hoseok talked to Jimin today. He told the latter that he can't go to work today, and Jimin didn't really question about it, knowing Hoseok might also have some others works to do. However, it was far from reality. His whole body is in a terrible bout of spasm. Hoseok is not able walk properly after what happened yesterday. But, oh well, he tries.

Jungkook isn't home, which in one way was good, because whenever Jungkook is home, he seems to be at loggerheads with him, Hoseok thinks. He sometimes doesn't really understand what caused the younger to be like this. In fact, Hoseok himself doesn't remember doing something bad to Jungkook.

I wish he knew how much it aches when he hits me. Hoseok looked at the window, sipping his cup of coffee. He didn't even realise when a tear rolled down his cheeks.

___

It was in the evening when Hoseok was done cooking the dinner for them. He wasn't very sure, but he felt dizzy when he stood up. Maybe, it was because of Jungkook pushing him down the stairs, or maybe because of him doing something else he doesn't remember. Hoseok's legs were utterly bruised but he, very well knew that was something which is common. So, not paying much attention to it, Hoseok sat on the sofa. And, that exact moment the telephone rang up.

"Hello? Hobi, is this you?"

"Yes, it's me. Do you want anything from me?" Hoseok ask, not knowing why Yoongi called him.

"No, I just wanted to talk to you"

"Oh, thank you, that's great."

"Can I ask something?" Yoongi, by now, was serious.

"Sure, go ahead" Hoseok giggled, trying to sound joyful.

"Are you on good terms with Jungkook?"

"I- I'm... Yes, I'm in good t-terms" And, Yoongi very well knew Hoseok always stutters while lying.

"I.. I'm sorry, but I kind of saw Jungkook pushing you that night" Yoongi confessed, "It's today that I came back from your place that I remembered to talk to you about it"

"He... he was in a h-hurry that time" Hoseok lied again.

"Are you sure? I'm serious, if he does anything to do, you can always tell me because-"

"H-he didn't do anything"

"Okay, then. Please take care. And, tell me anything that upsets you" Yoongi warned the younger over the phone.

"Thank you" Hoseok felt loved. "I love you, take care"

"Yeah, bro. Bye" Yoongi replied dryly and hung up the phone.

_______

Walking up to the door, Hoseok gasped, as Jungkook slammed open, and walked it.

Hoseok was trying to move back, when Jungkook said, "With whom were you on the phone?"

Hoseok was surprised. Was he eavesdropping?

"Yoongi hyung" He replied.

"And, what was he asking you? And, mind to tell me the reason why in the world were you telling him that you love him?" The distance between them never seemed to increase as Jungkook walked and pinned Hoseok to the wall.

"H-he was asking m-me how I'm going about" Hoseok tried to stand up straight.

"And, you tell him that you love him?" Jungkook slapped the other, while Hoseok suppressed a sharp cry of pain.

"So pathetic. It's funny how I demand and expect an honest answer but you do not seem to give me any"

"Pathetic!"

_________

While Hoseok was busy washing the dishes, it suddenly began to rain. But, nonetheless he was done by half past eleven.

By the time he went to sleep, he felt his body shaking. The thunder and lightning outside seem to trigger him everytime, you could say. Hoseok was sensitive to sound, and he hated it.

Taking his pillow, in his arms, he walked to Jungkook's bedroom. Knocking the door, the younger opened.

"I- I wanted... Um.. It-it is raining, can I sleep here?" The boy didn't want to mean he was scared, it'd hurt his pride if he says so.

"No, I won't let you-" Jungkook wasn't even finished when he heard a loud thunder. Within a split second, Hoseok ran to hug him. Nuzzling his head into Jungkook's chest, the latter realised he was shaking. And, surprising enough, when Hoseok thought Jungkook would push him away, the younger held him by his waist and rubbed his back gently.

Breaking the hug, Hoseok stuttered out a faint "please stay with me. For today?" The last part sounded desperate. Jungkook looked at Hoseok, to only see the older's eyes glistening because of the tears in his eyes.

"There, I give in today. But, only for today" Jungkook clarified.

"Yeah, today. Only for t-today" Hoseok responded. "I promise"

Walking to the bed was hard for Hoseok, because his legs still pained. But he was surprised when Jungkook took it upon himself and lifted him up. He tried to squirm and get out of the hold, but with no avail. Jungkook made Hoseok lie down, and pulled the blanket up.

"You're a sloth. I hate it so much, now sleep" The younger said, looking at the already asleep Hoseok who was gently gripping the hem of Jungkook's shirt.

Pulling him closer,Jungkook fell asleep too.

______________________________________