Funny

It was a Sunday morning. Although, Hoseok woke up a bit late than usual, he managed it all. That's good, he thinks. After the younger woke up, and had his breakfast without Hoseok, the latter heard the door bell ring twice.

Opening the door, Hoseok felt he couldn't be happier.

And, moreover, he felt he was now safe.

Hoseok smiled wide, when he heard Jungkook say, "What are you smiling at, stupid?"

"I.. I they're here-" Hoseok felt he was pushed aside so harshly that he could have hit the wooden table.

"What? All of you are here? Well, come in" Jungkook exclaimed, looking at his old friends. They all came in, when Taehyung, one of people who was Jungkook's friend, said, "Well, Hoseok hyung, how are you?"

If you'd ask, it's all simple. Both, Jungkook and Hoseok had the same group of friends, which explains why both of them were equally happy.

"I- I'm good" Hoseok stuttered out, once he noticed Jungkook's sharp gaze, as if warning him not to speak anything that he isn't supposed to.

"So, how are you? Is he good?" Seokjin asked Hoseok  while having his lunch. Hoseok fell silent. "Also, the food is tasty, but you didn't answer"

"Kookie? He treats me very well, v-very well" Hoseok smiled at how ironic the answer is, indeed.

"Good to know"

________

That. That exact time Hoseok should have known he messed it up all.

"So, I treat you 'very well' huh?" Jungkook emphasised the last part, gritting his teeth together.

"I didn't m-mean" Before Hoseok could even answer, a harsh slap landed on his cheek.

"Please don't do it J-Jungkook, it-it" Hoseok tried to free himself from the other's tight grip, "it hurts"

"What were you indicate that time?" The younger's grip on the other's wrist tightened. And, when Hoseok tried to run away, the other held him harshly by the waist, bruising every part of it.

The older let out a cry, to only have his mouth covered tightly by Jungkook's large hands. Whispering very close to Hoseok's ear, he said, "Now, we don't want others to hear it, do we?" he smirked as he pushed Hoseok down the stairs, not caring whether Hoseok hurt himself.

_

It was in the middle of the night when Hoseok saw Jungkook sleeping soundly and occupying most part of the bed, to the point there's no way he could probably sleep there. Limping and trying to walk properly, he sat on the sofa. Watching himself from the mirror, he sighed.
He changed his clothes, those that Jungkook did tear apart. His head was very dizzy, he was unable to move. But, Hoseok did, anyways ; he won't expect Jungkook to help him, let alone carry him all the way to the bed. Can he? That'd make a great joke, he thinks.

Preparing to sleep, he thought about Jungkook once more. It's funny how he liked him since high school, and his really funny how the other didn't even reciprocate a fraction of his feelings.

Better days, Hoseok laughed at himself, he laughed at how vulnerable he was, and he laughed at how weak he felt.

_______________________________________